Stonegate Nursing Center

Reviews of Stonegate Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonegate Nursing Center

July 15, 2015

By bmax101

I'm giving Stonegate Nursing Center in Ft Worth two stars which are for the nursing and care staff, who really deserve five. The office staff deserve negative stars, which is what brings it down so far. From admitting to billing, they were condesending and almost completely rude. The director was dismissive of my concerns about therapy. Therapy, with one exception, appeared lazy. My mother, unfortunately, was having her heaing aids repaired when she needed to be in the center, the PTA told me she could hear her, when Mom has a profound hearing loss. That's just an example of the many problems I encounterred there.

May 05, 2015

By Beevo69

I went to Stongate to rehab from a total knee replacement. This was my second time there. Once again I found the facility to be absolutely clean,smells good and they have 50 or moe bouquets of flowers delivered everyday for resident rooms and the main dining room. The rehab personnel proved to be top notch, concerned and very professional. The best part was the nursing staff as they demonstrated a great concern for my care. There were issues and in each case the issues were quickly resolved to my satisfaction. The owners were officer ther daily and our exceptional as is the Nursing Director. No fun to be in rehab. I was not at my best but this facility and their staff were at their best.

December 16, 2013

By Maryann6

Stonegate Nursing Center was clean and the staff were caring and wonderful. They kept us informed on everything about my uncle. They also kept us informed of his medical condition and what to expect because of the dementia. He had a wonderful nurse. When it was time, they recommended hospice and it was the perfect time. It was a wonderful facility.

December 18, 2012

By prairierose

This is just a wonderful quality facility. My mother had been in another nursing home for 1 week and it was just horrible...like you would think a nursing home would be. I took her out and put in Stonegate nursing home because of recommendations from the hospice company we used. They had 18 patients in this nursing home and said that if they had to go to a nursing home this is the one that they would choose. The staff is absolutely wonderful to the patients. I never worried about the care my mother was getting. She was in the special care unit where she got exceptional care. The owner is on site and is extremely caring.....not there just to make money.

June 28, 2011

My mother lived in the special care unit at Stonegate Nursing Center in Fort Worth, Texas for 9 years as an alzheimer's patient. She had lived in other nursing homes in Hobbs, New Mexico and Fort Worth but Stonegate was by far the best place. The professional caregivers at Stonegate took good care of her. The most important aspect in their environment is that they really care about their residents. I am including everyone from management , nursing, CNAs, food, and laundry services. Some of them became more like family and many came by to pay their respects in the last few hours before her passing away.

Services and Amenities of Stonegate Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Stonegate Nursing Center

Stonegate Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonegate Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonegate Nursing Center