Stonegate Nursing Center

Reviews of Stonegate Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonegate Nursing Center

December 16, 2013

By Maryann6

Stonegate Nursing Center was clean and the staff were caring and wonderful. They kept us informed on everything about my uncle. They also kept us informed of his medical condition and what to expect because of the dementia. He had a wonderful nurse. When it was time, they recommended hospice and it was the perfect time. It was a wonderful facility.

December 18, 2012

By prairierose

This is just a wonderful quality facility. My mother had been in another nursing home for 1 week and it was just horrible...like you would think a nursing home would be. I took her out and put in Stonegate nursing home because of recommendations from the hospice company we used. They had 18 patients in this nursing home and said that if they had to go to a nursing home this is the one that they would choose. The staff is absolutely wonderful to the patients. I never worried about the care my mother was getting. She was in the special care unit where she got exceptional care. The owner is on site and is extremely caring.....not there just to make money.

June 28, 2011

My mother lived in the special care unit at Stonegate Nursing Center in Fort Worth, Texas for 9 years as an alzheimer's patient. She had lived in other nursing homes in Hobbs, New Mexico and Fort Worth but Stonegate was by far the best place. The professional caregivers at Stonegate took good care of her. The most important aspect in their environment is that they really care about their residents. I am including everyone from management , nursing, CNAs, food, and laundry services. Some of them became more like family and many came by to pay their respects in the last few hours before her passing away.

About Stonegate Nursing Center

Stonegate Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonegate Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonegate Nursing Center