Stonegate Nursing Center

Reviews of Stonegate Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonegate Nursing Center

April 25, 2017

By janpos

My aunt lived at Stonegate Nursing Home for 2 years. She had dementia and also could not walk. Everyone there treated her as if she was family and took wonderful care of her. Whenever she had any problems, they would call right away. We never worried about her well being due to the professionalism of the staff. I would highly recommend this facility

September 30, 2016

By Joy781373

My mother was at Stonegate Nursing Center for 6 years. It's absolutely top notch. The place was spotless and never had a smell. Mother was very well cared for and very courteously treated. They had rehab there, and the food was excellent. Her needs were all met. If I needed skilled nursing, I would want to be there. It?s probably the best in Fort Worth of all the different places. When we decided to put mother there or were thinking about it, we called the State of Texas and my daughter asked them for complaints. She gave them 2 or 3 different places. They said Stonegate had none. The others had so many they could not fax them. They would have to mail them, and that said it all.

September 26, 2015

Stonegate Nursing Center was a good nursing home. They had good caretakers, good nursing and great administration. I had no complaints about it. They had a long history of great administration, and these administrators were the owners. They had excellent physicians and caring nursing staff. The cafeteria produced pretty good food, but it could be a little bit better. My resident was on a pureed diet at the time she was there. She was really sick when she first came there, and they got her better. They had good rehabilitation and very caring people there. I don't have any problem with this facility. It was very expensive though and she didn't need everything they were doing for her, but I would give the aides a 10. They were extremely conscientious as was nursing. She was in a shared room, and they paired her up very appropriately. She was able to ambulate and go to the bathroom by herself, but she needed assistance getting dressed and undressed, and she needed assistance bathing. The only complaint I have is they did not exhaust the 100 days that she was entitled to on Medicare. They refused to give her more care under Medicare and they discharged her even though her physician ordered more therapy. They had a lot of activities, but my resident didn't care to participate in them. They also would come and get her and take her to church.

July 15, 2015

By bmax101

I'm giving Stonegate Nursing Center in Ft Worth two stars which are for the nursing and care staff, who really deserve five. The office staff deserve negative stars, which is what brings it down so far. From admitting to billing, they were condesending and almost completely rude. The director was dismissive of my concerns about therapy. Therapy, with one exception, appeared lazy. My mother, unfortunately, was having her heaing aids repaired when she needed to be in the center, the PTA told me she could hear her, when Mom has a profound hearing loss. That's just an example of the many problems I encounterred there.

May 05, 2015

By Beevo69

I went to Stongate to rehab from a total knee replacement. This was my second time there. Once again I found the facility to be absolutely clean,smells good and they have 50 or moe bouquets of flowers delivered everyday for resident rooms and the main dining room. The rehab personnel proved to be top notch, concerned and very professional. The best part was the nursing staff as they demonstrated a great concern for my care. There were issues and in each case the issues were quickly resolved to my satisfaction. The owners were officer ther daily and our exceptional as is the Nursing Director. No fun to be in rehab. I was not at my best but this facility and their staff were at their best.

December 16, 2013

By Maryann6

Stonegate Nursing Center was clean and the staff were caring and wonderful. They kept us informed on everything about my uncle. They also kept us informed of his medical condition and what to expect because of the dementia. He had a wonderful nurse. When it was time, they recommended hospice and it was the perfect time. It was a wonderful facility.

December 18, 2012

By prairierose

This is just a wonderful quality facility. My mother had been in another nursing home for 1 week and it was just horrible...like you would think a nursing home would be. I took her out and put in Stonegate nursing home because of recommendations from the hospice company we used. They had 18 patients in this nursing home and said that if they had to go to a nursing home this is the one that they would choose. The staff is absolutely wonderful to the patients. I never worried about the care my mother was getting. She was in the special care unit where she got exceptional care. The owner is on site and is extremely caring.....not there just to make money.

June 28, 2011

My mother lived in the special care unit at Stonegate Nursing Center in Fort Worth, Texas for 9 years as an alzheimer's patient. She had lived in other nursing homes in Hobbs, New Mexico and Fort Worth but Stonegate was by far the best place. The professional caregivers at Stonegate took good care of her. The most important aspect in their environment is that they really care about their residents. I am including everyone from management , nursing, CNAs, food, and laundry services. Some of them became more like family and many came by to pay their respects in the last few hours before her passing away.

Services and Amenities of Stonegate Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Stonegate Nursing Center

Stonegate Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonegate Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonegate Nursing Center