Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center

November 23, 2019

By MaryGrube

My husband was sent there for about ten days after to recover post surgery. He was supposed to receive an antibiotic IV and not supposed to be discharged until they had it on hand. THEY LIED! He was there for almost three days without any antibiotics because their doctor did not want to follow Alan Infectious Disease Specialist. He received one dose and they skipped the next dose. The staff I believe are terrific, I think they are overworked and underpaid which is what is the case in most nursing home setting which is what Vibra Life is. Their administration and the people going out there to drum up business on the other hand are horrific. It didn’t seem to matter them that my husband had just had an infection site cleaned out and was supposed to be given a specific antibiotic which they didn’t want to order because of the expense. They failed to even order the medication because they didn’t think it would be authorized by our insurance. The rooms are small and should only for one resident as well.It was a disappointing experience and they will not get any repeat business from our family.

October 10, 2019

By HS

We chose Vibralife of El Paso because of its five-star and 4.5 ratings online. The staff is nice. The food is pretty good, better than hospital food, but it sometimes gets delivered late. The therapy is great. They're working with my wife and the therapists are great people. She seems to be coming along pretty good with the therapy. However, she is diabetic, and they keep sending her Cokes and cake. She also can only use her left hand, and sometimes they don't cut the food up, which they're supposed to. It's very clean and they have a place where we can go outside and sit. They play cards and bingo.

August 30, 2018

By A Resident

The staff at VibraLife is very impressive. I got good support. The facilities are great and I have a single room. They have physical therapy and a 24-hour coffee and juice bar where you can get juice any time. The food is good and better than hospital food. It's a new facility so the building is new and state-of-the-art. The rooms are large with a dresser, a place for clothes, and a closet to hang clothes up. It was a good facility to be in.

Memory Care Reviews for Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center

Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in El Paso, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes and Memory Care. Contact Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vibralife Of El Paso Rehabilitation Center