Denton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Denton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Denton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Denton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

January 26, 2012

My Mom has been in this facility for almost a year. She has late stage moderate dementia and is unable to care for herself in any way. I have found the staff to be professional, attentive, and caring. Mom is not a difficult patient but she does have very vivid and constant hullicnations. The staff is great in dealing with her, much better than I am. They have also been very supportive to me and take alot of tiime to talk with me and anwser questions to help me understand how to cope with Mom and keep her calm and satisfied. They do take Medicaid patients. I highly recomend this facility.

January 18, 2011

By Jayveevee

Denton Rehad and Nursing Center

It is a huge step to turn the total care of someone you love over to to strangers. It is not how your loved one ever wanted to end their days and you feel guilty and sad and like you're abandoning them. When we moved my husband's grandmother to DRNC we found we had included her in a new family. The care was extraordinarily good, kind and understanding. The staff was always happy and helpful. The medical care was wonderful and more immediate than we had expected. We were informed of every single event as it happened. "Mom" was always clean and well-kempt. Although she had advanced Dementia and Alzheimers the staff continued to try to involve her in daily activities. Her mails and hair were done every week. She came to look on the staff as close friends and family and they cried with us the day she died. I completely recommend DRNC.

Services and Amenities of Denton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Spanish

About Denton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Our skilled nursing staff works around the clock to deliver expert care with a personal touch. Denton Rehab is known for its long standing excellence in physical therapy, compassionate skilled nursing care and outstanding customer service.

Map of Denton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center