Sunrise Senior Care Home

Reviews of Sunrise Senior Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise Senior Care Home

January 23, 2015

By Sharron Hejtmancik

My situation began with my 91 year old father, who lived alone in his home, After falling numerous times and responding to his aid, finally I was able to work him into a rehab/nursing facility in Livingston, Texas. It was only a few weeks later that I discovered that this facility was simply feeding him and changing his Depends. There was no rehab, in fact for weeks I wanted a podiatrist and a barber. The nursing staff and administration did not listen and my father was being neglected. He came to them with the ability to utilize a walker with help to a bed ridden TV watcher. Finally, I and my brother decided to move him closer to Conroe. Moving my father to Sunrise Senior Care Home was one of the best decisions I had made in life. The owners and staff have provided excellent care and a family atmosphere. He has not been able to walk at this time, but they are at least getting him out of bed for showering and sitting exercises. The food is homemade and delicious. The grounds are well kept and provide an environment conducive to improving the overall health of the patients. My Dad's overall demeanor, both physically and emotionally have vastly improved.. I recommend this Senior Care facility without any reservations.

January 22, 2015

By Gods_Healing Hands

Home is exquisite. Open living/dining area. Rooms are huge. Loveliest business owners I have ever met. This facility provides a real warmth and comfortable atmosphere for the residents. A home-like living ambiance rather than a nursing home institution or hospital type environment. Residents can furnish their living space. Monthly rates are economical compared to other facilities in the Conroe and surroundings areas. The care is unbeatable. Husband and wife that own the personal care home are attentive to all needs of my mother and our needs as a family. They have never failed about keeping us informed. Husband made suggestions to me they felt was in the best interest/needs for my mother. My mom was a hospice move-in. They took such great care, my mother ended up getting off hospice care. 360 turn around. Made sure each day and throughout the day mom was comfortable. When I came to visit mom one evening, it was dinner time at the facility. The family offered me food. Meals are amazing. Fresh and you can tell its home-cooked by the way it looks and smells. Business owners are from Romania. I highly suggest this facility. You will be impressed with the extensive quality care they provide for all residents. Words cannot express how blessed I am to have met this family and get my mom moved in and well taken care of. Thank you Sunrise Senior Care Family!

Costs for Sunrise Senior Care Home

Photos of Sunrise Senior Care Home

Services and Amenities of Sunrise Senior Care Home

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Golf
  • Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Christian

• Staff Patient Ratio: 3:1

About Sunrise Senior Care Home

Home, there’s no place like it. It’s a place to feel safe and warm. Home is the foundation of our lives. It’s a personal sanctuary of comfort and familiarity. Home is the one place where we can truly be ourselves. Sunrise Senior Care is a family oriented facility – for those you love. When your loved one transitions into their twilight years, you want to provide them the gift of comfort. At a certain point in life, our independence may decline, mobility maybe compromised and memory drifting away. But your love for them never fades. We support your feelings by giving you a choice at Sunrise Senior Care. A unique personal care home. We are a Christian Valued family owned business operating since 2008.

Our staff includes myself, husband and mother. Ratio is 3:1 (Resident to Caregiver). We have full time cook on staff. We guarantee all meals are freshly prepared daily and home cooked. Your loved one will not see a constant change of staff in our facility. Our residents will awake to see the familiar faces day in and nights out, continue receiving the compassionate hands on quality care from those they are used to being near each day. We are attentive to our residents and the families needs. Our family believes as you walk through our doors your parent or grandparent is not just a resident, we become what we define a blended family with your family therefore we treat them like family. Panic and distress have no place here. There is no need to feel rushed or uninformed. You should be confident that you are making the right choice not only for your parent, relative or friend but for you and your family as well. Words do not give justice for the extensive care we offer or the l ovely remodeled home we offer your loved one. We ask that you come and meet us personally. Let us show you the way.

Our personal care home is 6,050 Sq Ft located in a quiet neighborhood. All rooms, washrooms, living area and kitchen recently remodeled. Our formal living area, dining and kitchen is equipped with tasteful furnishings and open widely to all. We have several windows throughout the home to allow natural sunlight. All rooms are spacious and unique in its own way. We offer private and semi-private rooms. Washrooms have luxurious walk-in shower surfaces. At all times our facility is kept in pristine condition. Our facility has a lovely fenced in swimming pool for our residents who enjoy swimming or just like to sit by the pool for relaxation. Upon request we will provide previous family references for your comfort and peace of mind. We ask you contact us for availability, schedule tours and rates.

God Driven, Comforting and Warm atmosphere; Family oriented; Safely Secured environment ; Gourmet home cooked food; 3 healthy meals daily plus snacks; 24 hour care assistance. Compassion, Dedication, Flexibility, Reliability, Expertise and knowledge.

Map of Sunrise Senior Care Home