Woodlake Nursing Center

Reviews of Woodlake Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodlake Nursing Center

March 23, 2015

By pjhux1987

I couldnt be happier with the care that my relative has been receiving. I recently visited him at Woodlake and he looks so much better thanks to the great physical therapy that he has been receiving! The staff does such a good job and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

March 11, 2015

By Jennifer E. Garcia

My Father was a patient at Woodlake. When we arrived at Woodlake he could not walk and was very confused. The nurses and the therapy team worked diligently with him and I am relieved to say we were able to bring him home. As he was completing his therapy, the team worked with me to overcome the obstacles he would be up against at my house. The transition back home was made much easier because of this. Everything wasn't perfect everyday but I have no complaints. He was well cared for and I know the staff cared about my Dad. The facility is not new but it is clean and the staff are excellent.

August 31, 2014

By Jan35

Woodlake's surrounding was clean and well cared for. It was not elegant. It was very plain and sort of like going into a hospital. The rooms were all clean. They have little chart on the wall that tells when the nurse has been there. They have hospital beds and maybe a couple of chairs. For amenities, they have a piano in the reception area. I would recommend this place to others if they're looking for a person that requires that kind of care. The people there do get good care.

Photos of Woodlake Nursing Center

Services and Amenities of Woodlake Nursing Center

• Fee Structure Extra: We Accept Medicaid

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Department of Aging and Disability Services and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services

About Woodlake Nursing Center

Woodlake Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Clute, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woodlake Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodlake Nursing Center