Woodlake Nursing and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Woodlake Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodlake Nursing and Rehabilitation

March 23, 2015

By pjhux1987

I couldnt be happier with the care that my relative has been receiving. I recently visited him at Woodlake and he looks so much better thanks to the great physical therapy that he has been receiving! The staff does such a good job and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

March 11, 2015

By Jennifer E. Garcia

My Father was a patient at Woodlake. When we arrived at Woodlake he could not walk and was very confused. The nurses and the therapy team worked diligently with him and I am relieved to say we were able to bring him home. As he was completing his therapy, the team worked with me to overcome the obstacles he would be up against at my house. The transition back home was made much easier because of this. Everything wasn't perfect everyday but I have no complaints. He was well cared for and I know the staff cared about my Dad. The facility is not new but it is clean and the staff are excellent.

Photos of Woodlake Nursing and Rehabilitation

Services and Amenities of Woodlake Nursing and Rehabilitation

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Features Extra: 24 Hour Skilled Nursing; Recently Renovated Facility; Flexible Visitation Hours; Professional Therapy; Short Term Rehab; Finance Options

• Pharma

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: 4340

About Woodlake Nursing and Rehabilitation

woodlakenursingcenter.com

At Woodlake Nursing & Rehabilitation, our goal is to provide for more than just the physical needs. Our associates also meet our residents' needs by developing a personal relationship with each resident and family that we serve.

24 hour skilled nursing services include:
  • Specialized skin and wound care
  • Physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
  • Private and semi-private rooms
  • Individualized plan of care
  • Daily activities
  • Transportation
  • Personalized Inpatient Therapy Services

Woodlake Nursing & Rehabilitation offers a full range of professional therapy services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. A unique partnership between nursing and therapy services helps insure that residents reach their highest practical level of functioning. Therapy services are tailored to meet each individual's needs throughout the course of their treatment.

Woodlake Nursing & Rehabilitation is the perfect choice for those who no longer need high-cost healthcare services provided by hospitals, but who require skilled nursing and rehabilitative services.

Dining with Options

The dietary department at Woodlake Nursing & Rehabilitation provides three delicious home-cooked meals each day. Special diets and residents' personal preferences are taken into account and each menu is prepared by a licensed dietician.

Short Term Rehabilitation

Woodlake Nursing & Rehabilitation is capable of providing cost-effective, high-quality healthcare on an inpatient basis. The average length of stay of rehab residents is less than six weeks.

In order to obtain additional information as to the types of services offered at Woodlake Nursing & Rehabilitation, please contact either the Administrator, Director of Nursing, or Business Office Manager at .

Our goal is to provide for more than just physical needs for our long-term care residents - we also strive to develop a personal relationship with each resident and family that we serve.

Map of Woodlake Nursing and Rehabilitation