St Joseph Manor

Reviews of St Joseph Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for St Joseph Manor

March 06, 2012

By A1DUG2PVY1W4EQ

My experience with St. Joseph Manor is more positive than other nursing home type facilities I am acquainted with. I have an aunt who currently resides at St. Joseph Manor. My aunt has dementia and is completely deaf. The staff, especially the nursing staff are always so kind and patient with her, treating her as if she is a top priority to them. And even though she doesn't know any of them and cannot hear them, whenever I'm wheeling her down the halls of the facility, seldom is there a time when one of the nursing staff will not come up and verbally say hello to her. Some will also wave so she'll know they're saying hello. And most will always comment on her hair which stays very well cared for, thanks to the facility beauty shop. The facility has many great activities, which my aunt cannot participate in for obvious reasons, but since her room is pretty close to the conference room where the activities are usually held, I can her all kinds of events such as Bingo, card games, dancing, ice cream parties and so on. And whenever food is served during the activites someone will usually knock on the door and ask if my aunt would like whatever they're serving. The asnwer is normally yes. My aunt has a very good appetite and thoroughly enjoys the wonderful meals the home provides. I visit her nearly every day and seldom to I come into her room to find her wet. She is turned regularly. And whenever I need assistance from the nursing staff for whatever reason all I have to do is put on the call light and someone is there within a reasonable time. On a negative note, it would be nice if there were more nurses on staff.

Nursing Home Reviews for St Joseph Manor

Services and Amenities of St Joseph Manor

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Hospital District
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About St Joseph Manor

St Joseph Manor is a senior living provider in Bryan, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact St Joseph Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Joseph Manor