Town Hall Estates Arlington

Reviews of Town Hall Estates Arlington

Nursing Home Reviews for Town Hall Estates Arlington

October 30, 2013

By Donna63755850

Mother had Alzheimer's and was in Town Hall Estates and she passed away last December. They were really good. They took care of her as best as she could be taken care of. We had meetings every three months for her evaluation so they tell me how she was doing. She had to have her food pureed because she had trouble chewing and the food that I saw was okay. Most of the staff that worked there had been there for a while which to me was a good thing. The facility didn't smell when you walked into it. They always decorated for Christmas and Thanksgiving. They would hang stuff in the ceiling and on the walls and they'd decorate the area where they ate. I went up there a couple of times on Sunday mornings and they'd have different groups come in and they have a little church service and singing. They had a beauty shop there, too.

September 29, 2013

We had my stepfather in Town Hall Estates. It was right next to the hospital where he was, so it was conveniently located.. The staff was very good. I liked that the nurses kept me informed of everything about my stepfather at that time. They did have average-sized rooms. They also have indoor activities for their patients. The only thing they could improve on was food. It looked like it had just been thrown together on a plate.

July 24, 2013

Town Hall Estates was one of the places that we love. The place is just nearby. It's a skilled nursing facility and everything is excellent. The food is also excellent. I can't say anything bad about it. The staff are helpful, caring, and persistent. The rooms are clean and they have people cleaning them regularly. I like the feeling that everything is provided and no worries about the care that she is getting. They just need a little better communication with the family.

Services and Amenities of Town Hall Estates Arlington

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Town Hall Estates Arlington

Town Hall Estates Arlington is a senior living provider in Arlington, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Town Hall Estates Arlington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Town Hall Estates Arlington