Senior Care of Green Oaks

Senior Care of Green Oaks (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Senior Care of Green Oaks

Nursing Home Reviews for Senior Care of Green Oaks

November 14, 2014

The staff is OK and helpful at Green Oaks. The rooms are small, and the dining room is homey and spacious. But they must have more staff, and the security is fine.

August 07, 2014

By blessedsenior

During my parents stay at this facility, we went through 7 administrators and more nurses and aides then I can count. Out of 70 nursing homes in the Tarrant county area, this facility ranked #70 with a score of 19 with DADS. This should be a clue as to how bad the care is. All the glitters is not gold. If you really want to know about the facility, then talk to the residents and family members you see there. I would never recommend taking your loved one here.

February 28, 2012

By ttlnl

I would like to start on a positive note. My grandmother was placed in this facility almost a year ago due to problems with memory. She was not able to take care of her self and would often forget to take her medication, which only made her situation worse. I am thankful that I feel like she is finally getting the constant care that she needs, that my family was unable to provide due to work. That being said, we have had several issues with this facility. If it were not for at least one member of our family being up there every night, I'm not sure that she would be getting the care she deserves. They have attempted to put her on sleeping medication numerous times, though we have signed forms stating that she is NOT to be put on them. They only worsen her condition. My grandmother routinely needs to have fluid removed from her abdominal cavity due to congestive heart failure. They failed to notice after one such procedure that she was bleeding though her clothing. It was not until a member of my family pointed it out to a member of the staff that they sent her to the emergency room. That should not need to be brought to their attention. It is their job to take care of the people at this facility. The reason most people are in a facility such as this is because they need special care that can not be provided for them otherwise. It is sad that someone who is not educated in the field recognizes when someone needs to be sent to a hospital or not. It really makes me feel for the people that are in the facility who do not have someone to be an advocate for them. Who knows if they are being cared for properly.

Services and Amenities of Senior Care of Green Oaks

About Senior Care of Green Oaks

Senior Care of Green Oaks is a senior living provider in Arlington, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Senior Care of Green Oaks for more details on services and rates.

Map of Senior Care of Green Oaks