Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington

Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington

Nursing Home Reviews for Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington

January 29, 2015

My mother had been in rehab last November at HealthSouth for a week. The rooms were fine. The staff were helpful, but they really didn't solve any issues while she was there. My mother is diabetic, and they did not always follow a low carb and low sugar diet, so I wasn't really happy with that. They should pay closer attention to the patients' dietary restrictions. Also, my mother was a fall risk, they did not escort her to the bathroom, and she fell in the bathroom there, so I wasn't very happy about that either. The security was just fine; I didn't have any issue with that.

August 06, 2014

By Judith31

My sister was at HealthSouth Rehab for a couple of months. The food as well as the cleanliness was good in this facility. She had her own room and it was easier to move around in the room with the use of the wheelchair. I like the doctor and he actually talked to me over the phone.

About Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington

Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington is a senior living provider in Arlington, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington