Arbrook Plaza

Reviews of Arbrook Plaza

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbrook Plaza

December 10, 2014

By Caring102841950

My mom is at Arbrook Nursing and Rehab. Considering that it is a nursing home, the staff does the best that they can there. My mom has been there for about four years now. She is in a room with two people. She is on Medicaid now. The rooms are OK. My mom won't go to the dining room; she has her food brought to her, and she is very particular. Food is OK, but I don't think it's great. Also since my mom is at the end of the hall, by the time she gets served her food, it is not very hot.

October 22, 2014

By Researching Now

Arbrook Plaza is one of the best skilled nursing facilities in Texas. Every organization has issues from time to time but our family has been very well served by the people there. It is a shame that what appears to be disgruntled employees or people that don't pay their bills, simply go on a site like this and tear down a group of people who work hard to help our loved ones. We are happy with Arbrook, any minor issues we have had were handled immediately. I wish more people that have had our experience would post their reviews. Thank God for the staff at Arbrook Plaza.

July 29, 2014

By MINKER

HORRIBLE. MY FATHER HAD BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES FOR A BROKEN HIP. IN THE BEGINNING THEY SEEMED CARING AND TOOK GOOD CARE OF MY FATHER. THE LAST TIME HE WAS THERE I UNDERSTAND THAT THE OWNERS HAD CHANGED AND THE CARE WAS AWFUL. AFTER MY FATHERS MEDICARE BENIFITS RAN OUT WE PRIVATE PAYED FOR 2 MONTHS. THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO BILL ME FOR $1006 WHICH THEY STILL SAY I OWE I HAD THEM TO SEND ME A PRINTOUT OF THE CHARGES AND AT THE END OF DECEMBER I HAD A CREDIT OF $912 WHICH THEY DID NOT CARRY OVER TO PAY FOR JANUARY. THEY ARE REFUSING TO HONOR THE CREDIT I HAVE SO I GUESS I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO COURT TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THEM. THEY ARE VERY RUDE WHEN YOU TRY TO DEAL WITH THE BUSINESS OFFICE.

October 25, 2013

By Lisa40

I would not recommend Arbrook Plaza. We had a horrid experience with them. Every time my father would push the button they would take 45 minutes or longer for someone to come to attend to him. They are understaffed and they have too much work to do and that's why they can't take care of everybody who needs to be taken care of although the food was okay.

September 03, 2012

By DISSATISFIED1

NO INFORMATION OR PLAN OF CARE WAS SHARED WITH ME FOR WEEKS AFTER ADMISSION. THE NURSING STAFF DID NOT SEEM CARING NOR ORGANIZED. THE ROOMS WERE DARK AND DEPRESSING. OVERALL, THEY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE ALZHEIMERS PATIENTS.

November 18, 2011

By Kay2

My father received extremely poor care there for six weeks in March 2001 and again in October 2011. He had bi-lateral amputations and was left with no clothes, WC across the room, prosthesis' far away from him. If he had had 2 of the 3, he could have helped himself. I would come in after breakfast and find him OFTEN in this situation, unfed and no call light. How would you function if left in that state??? And what could a daughter do about it besides complain? My dad is jovial, a happy singer of fun tunes and a Christian man, but these problems were just to much! He tried to hate the care and love the employees who mistreated him. I always told him to let me be the big heavy, and he be nice, sweet Mr. Harold, He would get much better care. Now if you don't believe that is true, you do not need to be in the healthcare field! I would never recommend this place to anyone!

Services and Amenities of Arbrook Plaza

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Arbrook Plaza

Arbrook Plaza is a senior living provider in Arlington, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arbrook Plaza for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbrook Plaza