Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

1012 Jamestown Way, Maryville, TN 37803
Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

June 27, 2018

By melvin f

I was a physical therapy/rehab patient in this facility. the nursing staff is so nice and they really helped me with everything. I enjoyed my therapy and feel like they helped me work towards my goals and really got me rehabbed enough to go home. The food was pretty good and I loved the activities. I enjoyed BINGO and bowling the most

June 01, 2018

By Jen and Eric B

Everyone that interacted with our family member showed kindness, compassionate and understanding. The listening and attention to detail was excellent. The every day activities such as Bingo is great for morale and to get a prize for winning is great. The food was nutritional and delicious. Our family member likes to watch TV and even in a double occupancy room each person had their own TV to watch. Cleanliness very good. Exceptenal care ,if our family member every needed rehab again Concordia Maryville would be our first choice.

April 11, 2017

By stevef

I was a resident for about 2 months and I had great care from nursing and rehab staff. I was unable to stand and transfer on my own but when I left I was able to walk with my walker due to therapies hard work with me.

Services and Amenities of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Maryville