Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Northhaven

Reviews of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Northhaven

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Northhaven

January 06, 2015

By Unsatisfied Daughter 2015

This place smelled disgusting! The staff did not look as if they keep up with their own hygiene much less the patients. They didn't even give my mother a blanket and pillow on her arrival. The rooms are far too small and not enough rooms for any personal belongings to be brought in. The rooms are outdated as well as the beds. The staff was rude, yelling down the halls at each other. The only nice staff member that I met was Sandy, who was more than helpful in helping me sign my mother out of this god forsaken place immediately. I have NO idea how this place passed inspections by the state. I can't believe that this facility is still in business. God Bless any person who has to be here or have their family stay here. I'm glad I was able to find a family member at last minute to watch my mother at home. I would have never forgiven myself if I had left my mother here. Also, another thing to mention is that one of the nurses violated HIPPA by advising our family that the reason it stinks is because there is a patient down the hall with a colostomy bag and it leaks. WHAT?!? WHY DOES NO ONE FIX THIS AND WHO ARE YOU TO BE SHARING THIS KNOWLEDGE WITH ANYONE EXCEPT THAT PATIENT?!? Disgusting facility and people. DO NOT PUT YOUR LOVED ONES IN HERE!!!!

October 17, 2014

Northhaven is very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room and dining room were very clean, and the environment was comfortable.

May 18, 2012

By mzterry

I was upset that my grandmother had to go to a nursing home but we could no longer care for her by ourselves. The facility kept her clean at all times, she enjoyed the food, the staff seemed to really like the patients there and for the most part the patients seemed happy. They had a lot of activities for the patients and the facility never smelled like urine. I did not notice my grandmother or anyone else who seemed to be overmedicated and they welcomed our visits at any time. I was surprised at how much information the staff knew about the patients and paid a lot of attention to personal likes and dislikes. They put up boards with cards and pictures for the patients and encouraged families to help decorate. We had no problems with anything disappearing from my grandmother such as clothing or food items while she was there. The tiny garden outside was beautiful and they even allowed my grandmother and my aunt to plant some flowers for her to enjoy. My grandmother was a smoker and no matter how busy the staff was they seemed to be able to find time to take her outside at least once a shift.

About Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Northhaven

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Northhaven