The Waters of Gallatin

Reviews of The Waters of Gallatin

Nursing Home Reviews for The Waters of Gallatin

March 31, 2014

By Beverly34

I love Golden Living Center as far as the nursing home goes. When you walk in the door, it has a good odor, fresh air odor about it. It doesn't smell like dirty diapers or cancer or like dying flesh. All of the therapists seemed to really be on top of mom's problem and knew exactly what she needed and what she was and wasn't capable of doing. I think they're top notch. The food is excellent. They take care to give the residents a good selection to pick from. They had to get mom up from 104 lbs last year up to 118 lbs. She just blossomed like a flower while she was over there. If you don't understand something about the financial end or the insurance, the ladies in the office take their time to explain it and they have an open door policy, where you could come in and ask questions. They don't make you feel like that you're being herded in like a bunch of cattle and that you're just an insurance number. I would highly recommend it. It's the only one in my life I've ever recommended.

July 06, 2013

By irri

This facility in the long term care do not want to be bothered with Dementia patients. They just drug them so they do not do anything. The patients have no activities and no memory training what so ever. You can find better places trust me.

October 19, 2011

By vegetasprincess1

My great-grandmother was a resident of this facility for two months prior to her death. In the two months that she was there she managed to break her arm, fall twice and suffered a concussion once. My great-grandmother had been completely bedridden for six years prior to these falls. When we questioned this, we always received the answer of "She tried to get up on her own." I do not know if this is the case as I was not there but it seems to me that there should have been bed alarms or rails to prevent these types of falls. I can say though that the staff were always friendly to my family and I. Both my great grandmother and her room were kept clean and neat and she always seemed to be well fed. I still do wonder (and probably always will wonder) if there was more that could've been done to prevent the falls.

Photos of The Waters of Gallatin

Services and Amenities of The Waters of Gallatin

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About The Waters of Gallatin

The minute you enter the door, you’ll discover compassionate and attentive staff dedicated to providing you with exceptional care. The Waters offers comprehensive medical, memory care, and rehabilitative therapy services addressing a wide range of clinical needs. Both short-term patients and long-term residents alike receive the expertise needed to achieve their fullest potential. Whether you’ll soon be heading back home, or are here to stay, you’ll be glad you chose The Waters.

Map of The Waters of Gallatin