Fieldstone Place

Reviews of Fieldstone Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Fieldstone Place

March 26, 2016

By David121912550

My mother went to Fieldstone Place, a relatively new, appealing place. The staff we talked to was wonderful and very helpful. It was a very nice facility with very nice people who did a great job in taking care of my mother. We were very happy.

July 06, 2015

I visited Fieldstone Place, and I had a good feeling right away. The staff was very wonderful. The rooms and apartments were spacious and clean. The dining room was also set up like you were in a restaurant. The tablecloths were decorated nicely for the Christmas holiday. I liked that there was a homey fireplace, too. It was really terrific. They have a community room where they could do everything like sit in a library setting and read or play pool and billiards. They had a little movie theater and rides to where they needed to go. Of course, there was also a discussion group and a church group. I would say that the community was very personal. A family member was welcome anytime. There is no place like home, but Fieldstone came pretty close.

March 25, 2015

By Karen103774250

Fieldstone Place is a very big building. It's very nice. I just felt it was too big for my mother. We did not get off onto a good start. I went in, and the first thing the lady said to me was that I did not answer her calls if I'm going to show up or not, and that was not true. I had answered her call earlier in the week and confirmed my appointment. There were very nice spacious rooms. Everything was buffet style, and my mother is not able to do buffet. Everything was fine as far as sanitation. They did have activities. I would recommend it if they wanted a bigger place. It was very beautiful. There's nothing wrong with it. It just didn't fit us.

June 30, 2014

By Jean87415450

My first impression of Fieldstone Place was that it's very homey. I actually got to personally meet one of the girls who works as a receptionist there. She is a friend of somebody I know. The people there seemed very caring. I got to go and see their units. Compared to what my mother has now, it’s very nice. I like the way the dining room was laid out because the tables are not close together, and that way, the people can get around. It was great. I was really impressed with it.

October 22, 2013

By Norma4

I was at Fieldstone Place with my mother-in-law on an open house. Everybody was very friendly. It was a very large facility with clean and nice rooms and the environment was fine.

November 17, 2011

By KayJay

After visiting all assitsed living in Clarksville, we move our mom into fieldstone Place. We are pretty happy with the care they are giving mom, and think they were the best choice for the area. They are a larger facitlity and want to work with us to take care of mom.

Independent Living Reviews for Fieldstone Place

February 29, 2016

By Clyde H

Of all the five that I saw, Fieldstone Place was the nicest facility. I like the young lady who was in charge there. It was friendly place. There were people sitting around in the lobby and they were talking and playing cards. It was just like they were in their own home with their neighbors or relatives. It seemed like they were comfortable. I would strongly recommend Fieldstone Place.

Costs for Fieldstone Place

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Spanish

• About Fieldstone Place

Fieldstone Place offers compassionate senior care in Clarksville, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Fieldstone Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Clarksville, TN.

Map of Fieldstone Place