Nhc Healthcare - Lexington

Reviews of Nhc Healthcare - Lexington

Nursing Home Reviews for Nhc Healthcare - Lexington

February 22, 2015

By happyflower

I am a family member and i need to say,them poor cnas work the hardest .the nurses and managers will stand there and not lend a hand.my family was on magnolia and i must say there was 3 nice cnas that took time and cared for there residents,tabitha,niece,and kim .i was very happybthey took care of my family member.and as for the unit managers well they need to be trained on respect for the coworkers i am only 1 person voicing my oppinion but i know more have seen the same as i .......yhank-you

August 30, 2014

By Kim91791850

Everything about NHC Healthcare was excellent. Mom was a past resident of this facility. The facility is beautiful and cleanliness was excellent. The food was fabulous. The nurses and the staff were excellent as well. If you ever had a problem, they address it. My mother is always dressed and clean and they treated her with dignity. If I had to send her back somewhere she would be there because they were fantastic.

March 12, 2014

Everything I've seen in National Healthcare is fine. They have a very nice place and a seemingly competent and caring staff. They're very clean. Not particularly spacious, but with my mom's condition, it's adequate for her needs. She's in a semi-private room. I'm not familiar with most of the activities, because my mother is not able to participate. But they're setup for physical therapy. The only problem I found with them is they're out of my budget. But I would keep my mother there if I could afford to. It's a very nice place with very good atmosphere.

Services and Amenities of Nhc Healthcare - Lexington

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Nhc Healthcare - Lexington

Nhc Healthcare - Lexington is a senior living provider in West Columbia, South Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nhc Healthcare - Lexington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nhc Healthcare - Lexington