Manna Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Reviews of Manna Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Manna Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

January 04, 2018

By Amy

The people were nice at Manna Rehabilitation, but the rooms were small but clean. The food is fair. They have bingo and puzzles.

September 30, 2016

By Jane528242

My mom was in Manna Health & Rehab of Pickens a year before last. The grounds were very nice; the only flaw I saw in their grounds was they did not have enough visitors parking. They also have a very nice dining area if they choose to go there for their meals. It is a smaller and older facility, but it has just recently been remodeled so it is very nice; the new section is wonderful.

November 15, 2012

By allison2

Manna Health and Rehab was excellent. It was safe, clean, and we didn't have any issues. My grandmother had a private room. The nurse and staff was okay and refined. The physical therapists were really good. She got good care, obviously, because she was able to go home. They got her into the appropriate care and they got her home, which we did not think possible. They did what they needed to do and she's gotten so much stronger.

April 16, 2012

By Eli2

From what I have seen everything in the facility seems pretty nice. It is rather large and multiple floors with elevators taking you to each. The rooms are also nice with a living room, kitchen, and bedroom, and plenty of space for 1 or even 2 people to live. They seemed rather happy and they are also allowed to set the thermostat to whatever temperature they want in their rooms. I know this because the last time we visited they had the room set to 87 degrees. They also seem to really enjoy the meals, as I have never heard a complaint, and the people all seemed extremely friendly and helpful as well. The only thing that I noticed the last time I was there is some spots in the hallway may have needed some patch up paint work. But, aside from that it seemed to be a pretty standard nursing home with nice people, things, and good help from the people that work there. I give it 3 to 4 stars.

Photos of Manna Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

About Manna Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Manna Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center of Pickens is a 130 bed skilled nursing facility located in the quaint town of Pickens, SC. Our center provides a wide range of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for both short stay recovery, as well as ongoing supportive services for individuals requiring long-term care. Our focus is on improving the quality of life for those we serve through our orthopedic, neurological, cardiac, pulmonary, wound care services as well as interventions for other medically complex diagnoses, admitting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We strive to make your surroundings and your overall experience at our facility one that will not only be successful, but will also result in your returning home with more friends than you had before your time at Manna!

Map of Manna Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center