St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

Reviews of St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

Assisted Living Reviews for St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

September 24, 2020

By Darlene

St. Gabriel Murrells Inlet is brand new; they weren't open very long. They gave my mother the pamphlets and everything and that's where she decided to go. It used to be Thrive. Our experience has been fairly good. They've been very accommodating and there are not too many problems. Anything you ask, it's basically done. The staff has been pretty good. The food could be much better. The dining area is roomy. There's only maybe about 70 people in there right now. It's very, very clean. Right now, they've not been having a lot of activities because of the virus. They have transportation, but I take my mother to the doctors. We're not under any of their care there basically. She has her own physicians I take her to. The facilities are excellent, but they're quite expensive.

December 06, 2018

By P.L

It just has the assisted living and memory care. Even if you went in as assisted living, you would still be with all the other people too. You would be sharing the dining room and so on. The people seemed to be happy, and I noticed that. The rooms were more like studios. The staff who assisted me was fine, and they spent a lot of time with me. I remember seeing a game room there with people playing bridge. It's new, very pretty and clean, and it's nice. I did have a meal there as well and I would rate the food a three. It's very nice, but I didn’t want to be in assisted living, and many of the residents were in pretty bad shape.

January 27, 2018

By Anonymous

It is a beautiful, brand-new community. Everybody is very friendly and very helpful. The dining setup is impeccable. Everything is very clean. However, my friend is not there anymore because he did not like it there.

July 17, 2017

By Patricia

The community was very nice, but I didn't like the rooms, which were a room and a bathroom. The staff was very nice and helpul. They had different activities scheduled every week, but they didn't have much grounds, and it was on a fairly busy highway.

January 26, 2017

By Robin106271

It was a beautiful, brand-new, state-of-the-art facility. The staff was very nice and very personable, and everybody was wonderful. It was very close to my home. I would live there.

Memory Care Reviews for St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

Questions about St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Every team member is NIDE certified through the National Institute of Dementia Education! This prepares them to interact with your loved as a unique individual rather than as a case study.

What makes the chef or dining program at St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Breakfast is made to order every morning. We offer a daily special for both lunch and dinner. We also offer a large alternative menu and restaurant-style dining.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet during daytime and nighttime hours?

We exceed South Carolina State Regulations. We staff at a ratio of 6:1.

Our nursing team meets with families twice annually to update their loved one's care plan. More frequent meeting can be requested.

Costs for St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

Photos of St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

Services and Amenities of St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet

Just when you thought life by the sea couldn’t get any better, St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet has raised the bar. Great scenery is just the start. We’ve also instilled a new philosophy on senior living, as fresh as an ocean breeze. See, to us you’re not a senior, you’re a hero. You’ve fulfilled your obligations to your job and raising kids, but you haven’t stopped living. We believe the best part of your life is yet to come. At St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet, you can pursue your passions, learn, laugh, play, and dream. And you’ll do it with residents who share your interests, and our team members who cheer you on every step of the way.

If the need arises in the years to come, all of our team members are NIDE (National Institute for Dementia Education) certified, which is a mouthful to say, but simply means that our team members are prepared and qualified to interact with your loved one as a unique human being, not a case study.

Prince Creek is in the heart of the Grand Strand in Murrell’s Inlet—home to a world-class TPC golf course and upscale communities. The property reflects the local seaside architecture, with a warm, home-like atmosphere. Because of the way we see it, Elder life is a celebration. And this is party central.

We have two living options under one roof.

Assisted Living is ideal for residents who value their independence but may need assistance with daily activities. Our community team members are raving fans of encouraging independence with assistance readily accessible at all times of day.

Memory Care is for our Elders who are living with some form of memory loss. Every member of the St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet team is NIDE (National Institute for Dementia Education) certified. That includes everyone from the chefs and housekeepers to the concierge and nurses. The education allows us to interact with our memory care residents as unique individuals rather than objects in need of care. Residents are engaged with the goal of helping them recapture moments of memories and the recognition of loved ones.

Thank you for your interest at St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of St Gabriel of Murrells Inlet