The Cypress of Hilton Head Island

Offers Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities

20 Lady Slipper Lane, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
The Cypress of Hilton Head Island (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Cypress of Hilton Head Island

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Cypress of Hilton Head Island

May 13, 2014

By Nbrown1

The staff was friendly at Cypress Hilton Head. The food was good. I toured the area where the dining room, the library, and the computer room was, and that seemed sufficient. It was nice, and there was plenty of parking. It was in a nice area. They had mostly outdoor parking. They also had 2-bedrooms separate from the main facility for couples. I like where it's located. I liked what I saw. I was pleased.

January 17, 2014

By Bob75900850

The Cypress was very similar to the other facility we went to. They just have more and wider variety of living accommodations from full-sized homes going down to apartments. However, they were also expensive. Outside the fitness center they have there, I don't know more about their activities.

May 29, 2013

By caring1684

When we toured around Cypress of Hilton Head, I did see that they have complete facilities. They have different types of homes like sanctuary apartment called villas and regular apartments. The villas are unbelievable. The rooms were very nice, they have a beautiful dining room, and a library. They also have a medical facility. They do different kinds of activities to keep their residents active every day. The staff were very friendly and everyone is fantastic.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of The Cypress of Hilton Head Island

About The Cypress of Hilton Head Island

The Cypress of Hilton Head Island is an award-winning continuing care retirement community in the beautiful Lowcountry of South Carolina. An unparalleled array of services, activities, amenities and healthcare options, combined with the benefits of equity home ownership, make The Cypress a forward-thinking choice for the evolving lifestyle of today’s active adults, age 62 and better.

Map of The Cypress of Hilton Head Island