Nhc Healthcare - Anderson

Reviews of Nhc Healthcare - Anderson

Nursing Home Reviews for Nhc Healthcare - Anderson

December 07, 2011

By DattMavis

My grandmother had an aneurism and stayed at NHC for 7 years, from the time she left the hospital to when she passed away. I visited her weekly, and though she could not move or speak, she seemed to be as happy and comfortable as one could hope for in such a situation. Her ward was for patients who were confined to their beds or otherwise unable to care for themselves. The nurses were very patient and caring, they made sure that her linens were always clean and all her medications and food was administered on time. They even put her into a special chair once a week so her and my grandpa could sit outside on the porch for an hour or so. I feel like they made those 7 years as comfortable as possible for her, and that they also tried to make it as easy on my grandpa as possible. I never once saw a nurse mistreat or become frustrated with a resident, even ones who were senile or belligerent. They also were very consoling and respectful when she passed, letting my grandpa and the rest of the family spend her final moments with her. I would recommend NHC to anyone in the Anderson area who needs a place for their loved-one to be taken care of when they are unable to care for themselves.

About Nhc Healthcare - Anderson

Nhc Healthcare - Anderson is a senior living provider in Anderson, South Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nhc Healthcare - Anderson for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nhc Healthcare - Anderson