Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

May 30, 2014

Orchard View Manor happened to be close to where my parents live. The care was excellent. The staff took good care of my dad. They gave him the attention that he needed and the physical rehab that he needed. I don't have anything bad to say about them because they did a great job with him. He didn't complain about the food, but I didn't get to taste it. They did have activities available. They had singers, bingo, and various church activities.

March 22, 2012

By catsss122

Orchard View Manor in East Providence, RI was one of the best nursing homes I have ever been to. The staff made my relative feel right at home. He never went without anything. The food there wasn't bad at all surprisingly not owing up to its hospital rumors. The staff always was friendly with my relative never snappy or rude. I have seen a lot of nursing homes around here and it seems as though there staff was just pulled from the mud, but this staff was well trained, when we had a question they always knew the answer. Any time he rang they were always right there with a smile. We rarely experienced the guilty feeling that accompanies you when you have to admit a family member into a nursing home, there was always activities for him to do no matter if there was a holiday or if it was a Saturday. The facility was always clean, without those weird smells that I have experienced in some other facilities. Any time he was asked how he liked the staff he would always gush about them. The staff was always kind and empathetic up until the very end. We enjoyed the company from the staff and would recommend them to anyone. If we had to make the decision all over again it would definitely be Orchard View Nursing Home in East Providence RI all over again. They turned a usually unpleasant experience into something a little more comforting.

Services and Amenities of Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in East Providence, Rhode Island that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orchard View Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center