Evergreen House Health Center

Evergreen House Health Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Evergreen House Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Evergreen House Health Center

March 20, 2014

Evergreen House was extremely well kept. They have an A+ rating. The rooms were great and there are always a lot of staff around. They have a lot of activities going on. I had rehab for my knee as an outpatient. The outpatient rehab was fantastic, the best that I've ever had in any facility. The rooms were bright, clean and neat. They have individual televisions. They had a listing on the wall showing how many CNAs and how many RNs and how many orderlies were on duty at all times. The dining room is very pleasant, bright, and the food was good and always red hot. The overall décor of the place looked like it had been redecorated lately. They had bingos, Wii, movies, there's always a party going on for something, whether it be Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day where the residents can be involved in. They go for walks, for trips, and they have a little mini bus that takes them to the drugstore and other places. The grounds are immaculate. The parking is very convenient. Everything is very well organized.

May 25, 2013

By Jana2

Evergreen House Health Center was a beautiful and lovely place. But I thought that my aunt did not need that kind of sevice yet.

February 29, 2012

By Sully123

I was troubled when I visited a close family member at this facility because of many things I saw that I felt were inappropriate. Unfortunately, the stench of urine greeted me every time I walked through the front door. It took a long time for the CNAs to respond to my family member's needs and requests. There were never enough staff members on hand. The nurses seemed unprofessional and rude. The living arrangements seems unpleasant and the staff is unfriendly. The facility does not look clean. The workers frequently could be seen and heard making and taking personal phone calls on their cellphones. Several residents confided in me that they did not like their caretakers. I would not recommend this facility to anyone in need of a nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Evergreen House Health Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2019

About Evergreen House Health Center

Evergreen House Health Center is a senior living provider in East Providence, Rhode Island that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Evergreen House Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen House Health Center