Presbyterian SeniorCare

Reviews of Presbyterian SeniorCare

Nursing Home Reviews for Presbyterian SeniorCare

September 29, 2016

By Acaregiver2

I have been sitting with a gentleman who was up there for therapy. His health declined so fast, and i do believe in part it was because of the poor care he recieved. He was left in bed so much. he was elderly and they put a diaper on him, when he asked to go to the bathroom they would say go in your diaper. he was drugged so much there that most of the time he was out of it. Needed to call for a nurse on time and no one would answer the bell went out in the hall looking for someone could not find any one this went on for a good while...finally had to call them on my phone to talk to someone, The care their is horrible, I would not recommend this place to anyone.

January 20, 2012

By CRA9366

The staff is very friendly, for starters. The rooms are always clean (both the visiting rooms and the senior's rooms). There's a pretty warm atmosphere, and my grandmother seems to enjoy it there. She says their rehabilitation program is really good, but I'm not exactly qualified to judge it. It has helped her knee significantly though. On the negative side, the food could use a little sprucing up. It's about on par with hospital food. I mean, I guess it's nutritious enough, but it's certainly not the greatest tasting (or looking) food. Presbyterian SeniorCare also is not the greatest with paperwork. They lost my grandmother's papers twice, and they've been known to loose other people's papers as well. They could probably use some better organizational skills in their managment department. THey eventually found the papers, but it was a headache in the meantime. All in all though, I would definitely reccomend Presbyterian SeniorCare to those with elderly loved ones. It's warm, friendly enviornment outweigh a little unapetizing food and slight disorganization any day.

June 04, 2011

By TmlxMan

Visited this facility

I took a tour of Presbyterian SeniorCare while I was searching for nursing homes for clients of mine. This is a rather large facility and we were given an in depth tour of all that it has to offer. Of all of the nursing homes that I had toured, this one was by far one of the nicer ones. One of this first things that I notices was that all of the staff were very friendly and seemed to genuinely care about their jobs and the patients that they took care of here. This did not only include the person giving the tour and the directors that we met with, but all the way down to the kitchen staff. I was impressed with the professionalism of all of the staff there. In addition, the facility was one of the cleanest that I had ever seen. All of the residents that we met appeared happy and well taken care of by the staff. There were large grounds to walk around and many events for the residents to partake in. I was overall extremely impressed with this facility.

Services and Amenities of Presbyterian SeniorCare

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Presbyterian SeniorCare

At each of its nursing care communities, PSC employs full time social workers, as well as registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants.

Collectively, they play an important role in working with residents and their families and the resident's physician to develop and administer a plan of care. Underscoring its commitment to addressing the resident's overall health, the plan of care engages input from all disciplines, which could range from rehabilitation to pastoral care to dining services. The plan of care establishes measurable goals for the resident and helps to assess progress.

Map of Presbyterian SeniorCare