Wallingford Nursing and Rehab

Reviews of Wallingford Nursing and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Wallingford Nursing and Rehab

March 15, 2012

By livelaughloveee

The staff all seemed nice and caring, like they wanted to work there. It seemed like the workers were genuine people that genuinely wanted to help the elderly. The amentities and facilities were also nice. There is a very nice area outside, and the facilities were very clean and well taken care of. Although the facilities looked clean, they did smell pretty awful. I could not get over the smell. The rooms seemed spacious and there were large areas for social gatherings that were also nice. The people already in the home seemed like they enjoyed it there and none of them seemed unhappy. One of the manager/directors gave us a tour, and she was very nice as well. She talked about about all of the activites that were available to get the elderly out of their rooms and socializing which I thought was great. I've never been to another facility so I'm not sure how it compares, but this one certainly seemed like it was well kept, clean, and full of friendly people.

Services and Amenities of Wallingford Nursing and Rehab

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wallingford Nursing and Rehab

Wallingford Nursing and Rehab is a senior living provider in Wallingford, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wallingford Nursing and Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wallingford Nursing and Rehab