Havencrest Nursing Center

Reviews of Havencrest Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Havencrest Nursing Center

June 12, 2015

By molly1956

I had back surgery and had to go to this place for therapy the staff was very nice, and it is very run down my room almost caught on fire at 1am in the morning had to evacuate the heater was faullty. The food I got was cold not enough to feed the birds with.You can't get no rest theere always noisy and they wake you up all through the night plus the light in the hallway is to bright I could not wait till I was released from that place I will never go back there again.

November 18, 2011

By NikkiAnnSmith

Haven Crest in Monongahela, PA gets four out of five stars from me! My grandfather was alone and always a pretty independent guy, but eventually he needed to give up his house and get some 24 hour help. He didn't want to live with us, instead preferring to go to a nursing home where he could be looked after by professionals. Fortunately, the place is only about ten minutes away from us, so we were able to come by as many times as we wanted. And overall, the people in my family were pleased with Haven Crest. I would say that this facility is pretty good. The staff has always been friendly and upbeat with me and my family when we would visit, and they were also very nice to my grandfather during his stay here. The place itself was a bit rundown, but just small cosmetic things like needing a new lick of paint here and there. Even so, the facility was quite clean and the folks who lived there all seemed to be happy and well taken care of.

About Havencrest Nursing Center

Havencrest Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Monongahela, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Havencrest Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Havencrest Nursing Center