Twinbrook Medical Center

Reviews of Twinbrook Medical Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Twinbrook Medical Center

August 27, 2012

By LaLakers09

I think there were a number of nurses that were there for a pay check and not really taking care of the residents to the best of there ability. Luckily the staff really liked my grandmother and took good care of her while I was not thre. I just would not want to be on the bad side of the nurses. The rooms were ok, it was nothing fancy.

October 14, 2011

By GMA Disney

I visited this facility several times over a ten yearperiod while my Grandmother was a resident there. I found the place not up to my standards for housinf of the elderly or infirmed. The nursing staff always seemed non existant. Folks who were in no condition to feed themselves always had their food just sat in front of them and were left to fend for themselves. I found that if a family member did not visit daily to care for the resident, there was very little care given. My grandmother has since passed away, however, I still have a 93 year old friend there and her family visits her every evening to get her ready for bed and into bed for the night. she has been left to sit in the wheelchair for so long that she is now shaped like the wheelchair and can not even sit up on her own. I find this demoralizing and dehumanizing for our elderly residents to be treated in this manner. Most elderly persons do not have a choice as to where they are placed. When they are released from rehab, the first available room for a Medicare/Medicaid patient is where they go and where they stay. It is difficult for a family to get a doctor to give an order to move the resident to a different facility, especially when the doctor is on the payroll of the nursing home in question. I am sorry to write such a negative review of Twinbrook, but this has been the case at this facility for over 30 years that I personally know of. I used to work in the nursing field in an intermediate care facility and we just hated it when one of our residents had to be transferred to this place.

Services and Amenities of Twinbrook Medical Center

About Twinbrook Medical Center

Twinbrook Medical Center is a senior living provider in Erie, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Twinbrook Medical Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Twinbrook Medical Center