Niagara Village Erie, PA

Offers Independent Living

2380 Village Common Dr, Erie, PA 16506
Niagara Village (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Niagara Village

Independent Living Reviews for Niagara Village

September 13, 2016

By Anna284401

I went to Niagara Village and had a very nice tour. It was nice. The lady who brought me around and talked to me was very pleasant, very nice, very welcoming, and showed me everything, including the craft room, exercises, and activities room. I saw a studio and a one-bedroom apartment. I believed I saw the two-bedroom unit, too. She showed me quite a few. They had a beauty shop and laundry room. I was there for lunch, and the food was excellent. The staff in the dining room was excellent. They were very attentive to everybody. The activities director came out during lunch and had a few things to keep them interested, and I thought that was nice. Everybody was just very friendly. It was a very nice place.

May 12, 2016

By BeverlyXNOPC

Niagara Village was gorgeous but outrageous. It was nice, but they didn't have medical staff. The rooms reminded my daughter of a dorm room. We weren't really impressed with it at all. The kitchen in the room was just a little kitchen that didn't have a stove, just a microwave and an apartment-sized refrigerator. They just didn't have all the amenities that we found in another place. They had three meals a day, a bus that took the residents places, and a very small activity room. The few staff that I met were very nice. It wasn't a bad place, but it wasn't the place I want my parents to be in.

May 10, 2016

By Kay124426650

I visited Niagara Village. I had lunch with them and they were very kind. My objection was the average age of the people. They were too old and I am only 71 and I felt I was too young to go into that facility. I think their average was 83. The staff was wonderful and kind. I think they did a great job there. The rooms are nice and clean, and small but all these places have small rooms but you don't have other things you do, just stay in your rooms. Their food was outstanding. The dining area was perfect. It's a nice facility. It's like a 4-star restaurant. They don't have enough handicapped parking because I have a handicap plate and I couldn't find a place to park. They do everything for you, they vacuum, change your beds, everything. They also do your laundry for you.

December 29, 2015

By Joan107826150

Niagara Village was very clean, bright, and well taken care of. The staff were pleasant and informative. The rooms were very nice, looked brand new, completely clean, and ready to move into. The dining room was packed with residents when we were there. They offer three meals a day.

August 27, 2015

Niagara Village so far so good. No complaints with the food. I have two bedrooms, two baths, and it is very adequate.

Costs for Niagara Village

Photos of Niagara Village

Services and Amenities of Niagara Village

• Housing Extra: Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Niagara Village

Niagara Village is located in Erie, PA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Niagara Village for a visit...and stay!

Map of Niagara Village