Niagara Village Erie, PA

Reviews of Niagara Village

Independent Living Reviews for Niagara Village

October 31, 2018

By Cindy

My mother-in-law has moved into Niagara Village. It has a very warm atmosphere. It seems like the best fit for my mother-in-law. She just moved in last night. I was there during the mealtimes, and everything has a beautiful presentation. It's like you're in a high-end restaurant. The dining area is beautiful and decorated gorgeous. They have lots of other amenities, a gym, a couple of exercise machines, a library, and different activities. Last night, they had movie night. That's up on the second floor in one of their atrium areas. I'm really happy with it, and I know she will once she gets comfortable.

October 30, 2017

By Barbara

We will be moving into Niagara Village in two weeks. We needed a place with a short-term lease, and they gave us a 90-day lease, and we could keep renewing after 30 days. They serve three meals a day, and the chef prepares wonderful meals. The staff was super friendly and professional. They bend over backwards to accommodate us.

May 07, 2017

By Cheri066218

The food at Niagara Village was very good, and the rooms were nice and large. You have to do your own laundry, and most of the residents had their own cars. The rooms were nice. The location was in a residential place.

March 30, 2017

By John650703

I'm now very satisfied here in Niagara Village. The staff is caring. My room is clean and neat. They take good care of it. They have a workout room and a computer room. So far, so good. Niagara Village is a lovely place to be, and there are a lot of lovely people here. After I saw this place, there is none that compare to it.

February 10, 2017

By Nellie B.088887

We went to Niagara Village and thought it was a fabulous senior place, but my mother was too old to go there. The place was very beautiful but a little dated. The people seemed to be very happy and kind. It was a great place, but she was beyond that. They had a studio that would have been perfect.

January 17, 2017

By Shar60

Absolutely love this place! Best thing for my mom ever whose 85 years young!

September 13, 2016

By Anna284401

I went to Niagara Village and had a very nice tour. It was nice. The lady who brought me around and talked to me was very pleasant, very nice, very welcoming, and showed me everything, including the craft room, exercises, and activities room. I saw a studio and a one-bedroom apartment. I believed I saw the two-bedroom unit, too. She showed me quite a few. They had a beauty shop and laundry room. I was there for lunch, and the food was excellent. The staff in the dining room was excellent. They were very attentive to everybody. The activities director came out during lunch and had a few things to keep them interested, and I thought that was nice. Everybody was just very friendly. It was a very nice place.

May 12, 2016

By BeverlyXNOPC

Niagara Village was gorgeous but outrageous. It was nice, but they didn't have medical staff. The rooms reminded my daughter of a dorm room. We weren't really impressed with it at all. The kitchen in the room was just a little kitchen that didn't have a stove, just a microwave and an apartment-sized refrigerator. They just didn't have all the amenities that we found in another place. They had three meals a day, a bus that took the residents places, and a very small activity room. The few staff that I met were very nice. It wasn't a bad place, but it wasn't the place I want my parents to be in.

May 10, 2016

By Kay124426650

I visited Niagara Village. I had lunch with them and they were very kind. My objection was the average age of the people. They were too old and I am only 71 and I felt I was too young to go into that facility. I think their average was 83. The staff was wonderful and kind. I think they did a great job there. The rooms are nice and clean, and small but all these places have small rooms but you don't have other things you do, just stay in your rooms. Their food was outstanding. The dining area was perfect. It's a nice facility. It's like a 4-star restaurant. They don't have enough handicapped parking because I have a handicap plate and I couldn't find a place to park. They do everything for you, they vacuum, change your beds, everything. They also do your laundry for you.

August 27, 2015

Niagara Village so far so good. No complaints with the food. I have two bedrooms, two baths, and it is very adequate.

Costs for Niagara Village

Photos of Niagara Village

Services and Amenities of Niagara Village

• Housing Extra: Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Niagara Village

Niagara Village is located in Erie, PA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Niagara Village for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Niagara Village does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Niagara Village