Regency at South Shore

Reviews of Regency at South Shore

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency at South Shore

September 13, 2011

By spaghetti

My grandmother had a stroke and after surgery in the hospital she did not have feeling in her left eye, arm, and leg. She then moved to south shore and is there because she can not be alone. I have visited her and the staff was very nice. They were quick to help and treat her very kindly. They have a nice outside area that we were able to take my grandmother outside on to get some fresh air. I will be back to visit her more and think that is a great place and that they are doing a good job there.

Independent Living Reviews for Regency at South Shore

November 30, 2013

The Regency was okay. When I went there, they were having a lot of going on in their main lobby. They had vendors and they were selling things. The apartments had balconies. I didn't care much about that and I was not very impressed. But I could live there.

Costs for Regency at South Shore

Photos of Regency at South Shore

Services and Amenities of Regency at South Shore

• Fee Structure Extra: $500 Pet Deposit/2nd Person Rate For Il: $386/Mo

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

About Regency at South Shore

The Regency at South Shore is a full-service community, situated along the beautiful tree-lined streets of the former Strong Estate in Erie. The Regency’s private setting is conveniently located near shops and businesses, and offers a host of services and amenities, including social activities, transportation, and maintenance. The Regency also offers independent living and optional personal care and meal services.

When you choose Regency, you no longer have to worry about mowing the lawn, shoveling snow or the next costly home repair. Our friendly maintenance professionals take care of all the work!

We offer a variety of floor plans specifically designed for independent seniors. Our apartments include fully applianced kitchens, large, private living rooms and your choice of one or two bedrooms, as well as one or two bathrooms. At Regency, you have room to bring your treasured personal possessions and decorate as you wish. You will find many convenient features and safety systems such as our SAFEGUARD™ Emergency Alert and Neighbor Watch™ programs. Our secure locations and on-site management staff ensure residents have someone close by if assistance is needed 24 hours a day.

You will find Regency to be an exceptional value and one of the most affordable, high quality communities in the Erie area. There are no upfront endowment fees, just a nominal initial residency charge and monthly residential fee.

Map of Regency at South Shore