Regency at South Shore

Reviews of Regency at South Shore

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency at South Shore

September 13, 2011

By spaghetti

My grandmother had a stroke and after surgery in the hospital she did not have feeling in her left eye, arm, and leg. She then moved to south shore and is there because she can not be alone. I have visited her and the staff was very nice. They were quick to help and treat her very kindly. They have a nice outside area that we were able to take my grandmother outside on to get some fresh air. I will be back to visit her more and think that is a great place and that they are doing a good job there.

Independent Living Reviews for Regency at South Shore

March 10, 2015

By Kathy107384050

Regency at South Shore was wonderful, the people were nice, and the apartments were good. It was everything that I wanted for my mom. The room has a beautiful kitchenette with a full refrigerator, bedroom, living room, bathroom, and shower. They had bingo, movie nights, happy hour two days a week, and crafts. It’s a beautiful area with a beautiful view by the lake. I felt that my mom would be safe and happy there.

November 30, 2013

The Regency was okay. When I went there, they were having a lot of going on in their main lobby. They had vendors and they were selling things. The apartments had balconies. I didn't care much about that and I was not very impressed. But I could live there.

Costs for Regency at South Shore

Photos of Regency at South Shore

Services and Amenities of Regency at South Shore

• Fee Structure Extra: $500 Pet Deposit/2nd Person Rate For Il: $386/Mo

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

About Regency at South Shore

The Regency at South Shore is a senior living facility that offers seniors a variety of floor plans and services. The Regency offers one- or two-bedroom apartments and all the amenities that come with it. It is conveniently located near shops and businesses, so residents can enjoy their independence while still having the support of their loved ones nearby. Residents have access to a variety of social activities, transportation services, maintenance services, and more.

You will find Regency to be an exceptional value and one of the most affordable, high quality communities in the Erie area. There are no upfront endowment fees, just a nominal initial residency charge and monthly residential fee.

Map of Regency at South Shore