Golden Living Center Western Reserve

Reviews of Golden Living Center Western Reserve

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Living Center Western Reserve

April 07, 2017

By Jane77

It is a very clean & updated facility. The staff seems to be very attentive and efficient. We believe that our grandmother is receiving great care.

June 19, 2013

By Barbara37

Golden Living has rehab on one side and assisted living on the other side. I was there for rehab for twenty-one days. I think it was very, very nice. It's a brand new building and it's beautiful. The staff was very, very good, and food was very good too. Good service, I was taken care of very well.

May 19, 2012

By Jessica444

Golden Living is a beautiful assisted living home. The environment feels like a hotel, not a assisted living facility. The staff is friendly and courteous and really seems to have the best interest of the residents in mind. There are common areas for visiting with family and other residents. Although I did not personally eat the food that was provided, our grandmother reported that she enjoyed it very much. I would recommend Golden Living to anyone looking for a welcoming and beautiful place for their loved one, especially if cost is not an issue.

November 17, 2011

By villa576

I was placed there for 20 days with a Superfical hematoma, and 2 active blood clots in the same leg it was the worst experiece of my life. I am in my early 60's so I am mentally well. It was so bad that I lost 18 pounds in those 20 days as the food was awful and what was on the plate were in such small amounts it was clear that they were following the calaric guidlines set by the goverment to the tea or had even cut them back. The only fresh fruit that was offered twice was a banana even though it was in the middle of summer when fresh fruit is plentiful. I had only 2 showers in 20 days and only saw the doctor twice the whole time. I would have had better care at home by my family and I would not ever want to have to go back to another place like that as long as I live. The lady in the bed next to me refused to have the curtains opened ever so for the entire 20 days I was not able to even see outside, and she rang her bell so much that they would ingore the bell if I rang for something thinking it was my roommate. It was a 20 day nightmare that I hope to never repeat again.

About Golden Living Center Western Reserve

Golden Living Center Western Reserve is a senior living provider in Erie, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Living Center Western Reserve for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Living Center Western Reserve