The Gardens At Easton

Reviews of The Gardens At Easton

Nursing Home Reviews for The Gardens At Easton

June 29, 2012

By vengurls

Working at Praxis was a new experience for me. I had not only not known any one suffering from Alzheimer's to that point, but had never volunteered at an assisted living facility. For a college course, I was required to volunteer 2 hours a week for 15 weeks, however it did not feel like an obligation, and I am grateful for the experience. The three floors of the facility were assigned to residents depending on the severity of the onset of the disease. The bottom floor had patients that were fairly high functioning, and one could have and maintain conversations with. The second and third floors were not like this however. The third floor had patients that were on feeding tubes, or needed constant supervision. The people here had very little grasp on reality and functioning of their body, and it was an image I will never forget. I was very impressed with the positive attitude of the workers at the facility, who never failed to stay upbeat and continue about their duties.

Services and Amenities of The Gardens At Easton

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Gardens At Easton

The Gardens At Easton is a senior living provider in Easton, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care. Contact The Gardens At Easton for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Gardens At Easton