Rogue Valley Manor

Reviews of Rogue Valley Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Rogue Valley Manor

January 20, 2012

By n317

The rogue valley manor of southern Oregon, is located on top a hill with beautiful views in each direction. There are two golf courses each on a side east, and west at the base of the hill. There is a quiet neighborhood leading up to the manor. Residents live in a variety of situations ranging from independent homes, condominiums, and assisted living. There are multiple facilities and activities available to residents, the time I spent in the manor was in observing with physical therapists in the outpatient clinic.The Occupational, and Physical therapists that provide service are employed through Consonus Healthcare systems. The therapists were extremely professional, and provided exceptional care. The therapy facilities were clean, organized and had state of the art equipment, including a Hydro Works Therapy pool, that offered patients a underwater treadmill.I meet many residents that all spoke highly of the level of care, services, and activities that the rogue valley manor provided. I would recommend the facilities to a family member in a heartbeat.

January 06, 2012

By hlyberry3

The Rogue Valley Manor is a beautiful establishment. I was amazed by how professional the health care staff was, being friendly and dressed well. I felt that there was an ambiance which created an "at home feel". That was extremely comforting to me. I accompanied a friend of mine who was visiting a family friend that was staying at the Manor. Her room was beautiful and had an amazing view that overlooked the Valley. There was lots of space and the furnishings were great. It was quiet, peaceful, and clean. Another amenity I was impressed by was the gym facilities offered to guests. It also looked like it was staffed with someone to help guests with physical activities. I did not feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable at the Manor, which I think some assisted living places can cause discomfort in visitors. I know I will recommend the Rogue valley manor to anyone who is looking for a place to home and assist a loved one. Overall a great experience!

July 27, 2011

By JVilleFriend

My father lives in assisted living at the Manor. He receives excellent care and services. It is very clean. Staff well trained. Everyone is helpful and really seems to care.

Nursing Home Reviews for Rogue Valley Manor

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Rogue Valley Manor

April 17, 2012

By Doug's Friend

This facility is incredible! The Manor is very large, I'm not certain exactly how many acres but certainly over 500. There's three different several-story buildings on top of a big hill overlooking the Rogue Valley, and many individual cottage homes scattered about the hill's sides. There is a golf course adjoining the Manor, and a seperate one adjacent to it as well. My friend Doug lives in a cottage, and he and his wife Sharon love it. The Manor provided many upgrades when they moved in, and now his cottage is nicer (and newer) then my house! Doug and Sharon are always encouraging me to move up to Southern Oregon so we can be neighbors again, but my children are too far South to make such a move worth it. That being said, after several visits with my friends, I can't honestly think of a better place to retire on the West Coast. Perhaps when I'm older...

February 23, 2012

By eluther

This place is wonderful and up to date. The facilities are modern and provide an array of different living situations, medical care and places to occupy the residents' time, from a golf course to a gym. The living situation has different stages. Residents usually start out in their own house on the property. Once their physical state worsens, they are moved up to different care levels in the manor. They'll be taken care of until they die. For a retirement community, it's an upbeat place and most people seem to really prize the friendships they have made there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Rogue Valley Manor

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Rogue Valley Manor

Rogue Valley Manor is a senior living provider in Medford, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Rogue Valley Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rogue Valley Manor