Brookdale McMinnville Town Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale McMinnville Town Center

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale McMinnville Town Center

September 10, 2014

By Tracy11

The staff at the Villas of McMinnville is friendly and very helpful. The food is good. We have a nice two-bedroom, and as far as it goes at the moment, I can't think of anything to complain about. This facility is more or less divided into independent living and assisted living, so if we need assistance that is not a problem. As a matter of fact, I have been trying to talk a couple friends of mine into moving in here if they decide to leave where they are. I wouldn't mind seeing more people moving in here because we have a lot of friendly people here. The activities we enjoy the most are the scenic drives on Sundays. The problem is my wife is not well yet and she is still going to be in therapy, but when she gets in good shape again, we would like to take up pinnacle and a few more of these things.

August 13, 2014

My mom is in The Villas. They are right across the street from where my mom lived. She already knew a couple of people who live there who went to her church. I like it because of the feel of the place, the friendliness, the feel when you walk in. It has a really good feeling about it. I don't think the staff is on things as quickly as possible, but they are way more experienced than I am in dealing with those kinds of issues. But they're really nice people. They're laid back. They always listen to you and try to be helpful. My mom is in an independent apartment with my handicapped brother, but I have an adult caregiver come in and do the care part. The food is fabulous; I ate there with her. Mostly, she likes the Bible reading or any kind of devotional or music. She likes to sing along. There's a guest musician there. I don't have anything bad to say about them. I think they do a good job. They're a little less expensive, too, and I like that. They try to keep their cost down. They do have a yearly rate increase, but it's more reasonable than some of the other places.

Questions about Brookdale McMinnville Town Center

What programs or activities does Brookdale McMinnville Town Center offer to enrich residents' well-being?

The most important activities we provide on our campus are the activities hosted by other residents. Art classes, book clubs, and knitting lessons are jut a few of the options our residents provide to each other on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.

Photos of Brookdale McMinnville Town Center

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale McMinnville Town Center

Brookdale Brookdale McMinnville Town Center provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale McMinnville Town Center