Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

Reviews of Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

Nursing Home Reviews for Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

June 18, 2015

By Stephen21

The help at Avamere Riverpark would be good, but sometimes they were spread way too thin. Their staff and all the people there helped us a lot. It’s just that they needed more staff. A lot of times the patient was left alone or maybe not taken back to their room, or it took a long time when a call button is called for them to get somebody to come and help. It’s an older place, and there are a lot of people that have to be changed. Usually the smells went out into the ventilation of the rooms.

February 09, 2015

Avamere Riverpark was fine. The staff gave great care, and they were very friendly. I was really happy. The physical therapists were really caring. The facility has no smell of urine. The food was not that good.

November 30, 2014

Avamere is fairly new, so it has a very nice homey atmosphere. My client has been there once before; that’s why she chose it again when she left the hospital this time. They do have longer stay facilities especially for dementia patients, and it appears very good. The people are very courteous and very kind. They have a dining room with good meals. In the longer stay facility, they have games, television, transportation for them, and that is as long as they are mentally able to direct where they want to go. She has enjoyed it; she really has because they organized a lot of different things. They have really nice sing alongs, and they get together for the holidays. From what I have seen in visiting there, I would say it probably stands out above some of the other places we looked at. I just assume they take wonderful care of her while she is there, and hopefully if they put her in to the longer stay area, she should be happy. If not then we will continue to look, but I was very pleased with the place.

February 08, 2014

By catherineb

Very very understaffed. Never saw my nurse. Waited 20-30 minutes for call light to be answered.
We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We're here to help. You can fill out a brief intake form here. Alternately, you can call us directly.

August 22, 2013

By Elizabeth 111

Other

Horrible place to be. Very understaffed.
Thank you for reaching out to Avamere Riverpark of Eugene. We are sorry you had a negative experience on your recent stay or visit. We'd like to look into this issue further for you. To route your request in the most efficient way, please fill out our brief intake form on our website. Alternately, you can call us directly. Should you need anything else at this time, please do not hesitate to message us. Thank you.

Photos of Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

Services and Amenities of Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

Start your path to healing at Avamere Riverpark of Eugene.

Everything we do centers around our patients - from activities to amenities to the care we provide. It's all part of our mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. Schedule a tour today to see how we strive to help you regain your strength and return home.

Map of Avamere Riverpark of Eugene