Evergreen Memory Care

Evergreen Memory Care (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Evergreen Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Evergreen Memory Care

October 23, 2015

My grandmother and I chose Brookdale because it’s very nice, very clean, and has a friendly staff. My grandmother has a private, corner room with a shared bathroom. The rooms are pretty big, and hers is beautiful inside. Her room faces the courtyard where the residents can go out in and enjoy -- it’s perfect. They have a chef, which is very nice and prepares three-course meals for dinner. They have activities, including taking residents out for drives.

April 29, 2015

By Kevin17

The eating area was well-lit and very large. They had kind of a set schedule for the meals, but that was more choices as far as dinners and stuff like that. The rooms were nice and clean, and the staff seemed to be friendly and very receptive in giving information. They have anything from assisted living to where they had little condos that somebody could rent if they can take care of themselves -- they just came in and clean the rooms -- and the meals were fixed for you, all the way up to a memory care facility. So if they needed that, they can be transferred over to that. They have activities, field trips, and all kinds of stuff, and it is all included in the costs. The rooms are pretty roomy. There is a clinic just across the parking lot and kind of a mini mall just about half a mile away. They have gardens and everything that the residents can go gardening if they wanted to. I just took my mom over to Brookdale and let her kind of look around. She ate in there and seemed to enjoy it, she had a good time, and this is where she wanted to go, so this is where we moved her.

January 29, 2014

By Ivan2

The Emeritus at Alpine Campus was a pretty facility. It was newer and attractive, but it was indifferent. It was cold. When we walked in to talk to someone we've made an appointment with that person wasn't there, and they finally got someone to talk to us. We were in a very pretty entry way with terrible acoustics. They were meeting with someone else and we could barely hear each other. The individual behind the counter never gave us eye contact and didn't do anything. They finally gave us a little tour of the facility. We walked the entire facility and we never saw any employee engaging with a resident. We were not excited by the facility even though it's pretty. It's nice and the rooms are nice, but I was looking for who's going to take care of my mom. They need to train their people better on how to either sell or engage someone coming in. They need to ask better questions as to what it is you expect from the facility. They need to have enough employees going on, so that when you tour the facility, you actually see some interaction between employee and residents.

May 31, 2011

By RettBoardin

Friend or relative of resident

Alpine courts Is an amazing facility. I am very glad that we decided to place my grandmother there. This facility didnt used to be very good, but since there are new owners I am very happy. My grandmother seems to like it there. This is a dementia and alzhiemers care facility only, so there are alot of educational and interactive activities. The staff here are very caring, and they go out of thier way to make the residents happy. One of the care takers that is there goes out of her way to take residents on walks, and talk to them. Each resident has their own private apartment, with a bathroom that they share with another resident. Corner apartments are bigger, and they have their own bathrooms. The meals at this facility are good as well. The meals seem to be well balanced with desert as well. The staff are more than willing to dish up a "family" plate so I can dine with my grandmother. I would say that Alpine courts Is definatly a place that you should look into!
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Evergreen Memory Care

Photos of Evergreen Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Evergreen Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: $2000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Evergreen Memory Care

Evergreen Memory Care offers Memory Care community amenities that enhance the homelike environment while encouraging the social interaction of community living. We also encourage social and family connections and the changing environment in which those are maintained—which is why we are proud to offer amenities such as free wireless internet access and senior programming that allows elders to stay connected and visit the world from home.

Evergreen Memory Care has a family-like atmosphere where residents can enjoy social and daily living supports in a beautiful atmosphere.

Our Dementia-specific programming includes

Empathetic communication approaches to maintain self-esteem and to attend to the basic human needs of each individual.

Special attention is paid to nutrition, physical, social, and cognitive stimulation.

The Circle of Friends(™) includes music, conversation, movement, and food. This ritual gives a sense of family and validation.

Music Makes Memories(™) program stimulates the limbic brain and helps each person maintain a sense of self and purpose and well-being.

Tiny Stories (™) allows us to record the stories we hear each day and capture them in audio recordings. The legacy of each person is maintained.

#Gen2000(™) is an intergenerational program where teens and care team members facilitate a connection with family and memories through technology.

Evergreen Memory Care is is nestled in a quiet northwest Eugene neighborhood. Known for the University of Oregon, its serene natural environment, and its focus on the Arts and culture, Eugene is located in the heart of the Willamette Valley.

Map of Evergreen Memory Care