Bonaventure of Albany

Reviews of Bonaventure of Albany

Assisted Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Albany

August 18, 2018

By mug1

My parents moved in to the assisted care side of the building about 3 months ago and have really enjoyed their time there. The turnover in the past three months with care coordinators has been hard on my end, but I have noticed their head assistant manager making such tremendous strides to help the staff and make sure my requests are followed. All in all, the building is beautiful, their apartment is the perfect size, and the staff is great with my parents.

May 25, 2018

By Ron T.

My mom lives in the assisted living and has for 6 months or so. The staff are great with her and always friendly when I stop in. The management has been good at making fun events and parties like the mother's day event and easter. Food was a concern when my mom first moved in.. but things have improved a lot where my family comes over for dinner now and love the quality.

July 17, 2017

By Anita

Bonaventure of Albany's rooms were beautiful, gorgeous, and well-equipped and had nice restroom facilities. We weren't too impressed with the food quality, and my husband even said he'll starve to death if that was all they're ever going to feed him. They had a little library, exercise room, and a game room, which were very nice. The interaction we had was very cordial. The place was clean and well-maintained.

November 03, 2016

By Allen533275

We visited Bonaventure about a month and half ago. The day we were there, they were having a barbeque, and it was very good. They were all very nice. The staff showed us through the entire facility. I thought it was very nice.

October 20, 2016

By Cecilia172678

Bonaventure of Albany was a little too fancy for what we were looking for, but it was very nice. The rooms are really nice, and they have 1- and 2-bedrooms and a studio. They have plenty of rooms, nice closets and kitchens, and some of them have balconies. It had everything including a big theater room. It looked like it would be a really nice facility.

July 21, 2016

By MV420

I love it here. I moved in when they first opened. The staff are amazing and I receive great care. The food is so good, and there are so many options. It really is like being at a restaurant. We have lots to do here, and the bus keeps us busy with trips too. I would recommend everyone to move in.

May 10, 2016

By RonLOJRV

Bonaventure of Albany is brand new and just opened in December. It has very friendly staff and people, which was the biggest thing. You can go to independent living to assisted living to final days care all within one building; you do not have to move. The staff is excellent. No one else has occupied my father-in-law's room because it's totally brand new and clean and very well-priced. The location is very nice along the Willamette River. It's safer than a lot of communities in this area. We actually had a couple of reserved cops help us move in because they have a little moving service. They have bus trips and a shuttle that will take you 20 miles to your doctor. They have a movie theater and a lounge, happy hours on Thursday nights, and social activities.

Independent Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Albany

Memory Care Reviews for Bonaventure of Albany

Costs for Bonaventure of Albany

Photos of Bonaventure of Albany

Services and Amenities of Bonaventure of Albany

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 1863196968

About Bonaventure of Albany

Bonaventure was founded on the belief that a senior living community needs to meet the highest standards–yours. That’s why we've made it our mission to deliver quality and value in a place where life can be lived to its fullest. Born in the Northwest, we’re a family-owned venture with a small business spirit and a big heart. We take great pride in serving seniors and truly care about each person who calls this "home".

Amenities:
  • Activity center
  • Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Billiards room
  • Café with coffee, pastries and frozen yogurt
  • Computer work stations
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long distance
  • Private dining room
  • All inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

You’ve made it to retirement! Now is the time to expand your horizons and try new hobbies that will enrich your life. That’s exactly what our senior living amenities and variety of services are here for. Our Albany community is dedicated to bringing you the very best experience for your golden years. From surfing the web at a computer workstation to taking a stroll around the beautiful courtyard, or enjoying fine dining after a vigorous workout in our fitness center—Bonaventure has it all!

Bonaventure of Albany is a caring and comfortable retirement, assisted living and memory care community where residents enjoy life on their own terms. An attentive staff and an abundance of amenities including indoor and outdoor leisure and activity spaces that create a fun and lively environment. Our dedicated memory care is the only one locally that offers private suites including studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units for couples.

Map of Bonaventure of Albany