Grace Living Center-chickasha

Reviews of Grace Living Center-chickasha

Nursing Home Reviews for Grace Living Center-chickasha

October 29, 2012

By Marcia T

I was extremely reluctant to place my mother in any type of assisted living.The staff at Grace were concerned with my feelings and willing to work with me to alliviate any doubts I had about her safty and personal care. The staff has treated my mother with the respect she deserves and does their best to provide her with a safe and loving environment.I remember the very first question I was asked was what is your greatest concern about placing your mother in our facility. I truly appriciated this as it made me feel as though my feelings were worth hearing and that they would do their best to make sure that they would be addresed. My main comcern was for my mother falling and every effort to prevent future falls ius being looked after to the best of their ability. I am ever so thankful for the kindness of the staff and the care they are giving someone so special to me and my family.

Services and Amenities of Grace Living Center-chickasha

About Grace Living Center-chickasha

Grace Living Center-chickasha is a senior living provider in Chickasha, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Grace Living Center-chickasha for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grace Living Center-chickasha