The Laurels of Massillon

Reviews of The Laurels of Massillon

Nursing Home Reviews for The Laurels of Massillon

May 31, 2012

By sarahj18

The Laurels in Massillon, Ohio was a pretty nice facility. The staff was very good with my grandma and very kind to all of us that visited. My grandma had a hip replacement due to bone cancer. She was sent there for rehabilitation. They made her feel like she important and they really cared about helping her get better. She ended up getting out of there earlier than expected. The physical therapists were great at keeping us all updated on what was going on with her condition. They also were very helpful by showing up how to help her once she got home. They showed us how to do the exercises with her as well so we knew how to help her with them. The only complaint I have would be that they needed to separate the nursing home side better from the rehab side. There was a few occassions were an elderly lady came into my grandma's room looking for her sister. There obviously wasn't anyone watching the people who really needed a eye on them.

Services and Amenities of The Laurels of Massillon

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About The Laurels of Massillon

The Laurels of Massillon is a senior living provider in Massillon, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Laurels of Massillon for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Laurels of Massillon