The Wyngate Senior Living Community Lima, OH

Reviews of The Wyngate Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wyngate Senior Living Community

April 29, 2014

By Linda83914350

Wyngate Senior Living Community has cottages for independent and assisted living, and I believe they have a unit for dementia as well. The first time we went, they showed us three different sizes. They call them studios. All three of them were very nice. The next time we went, they showed us a cottage; it was very cute. The marketing girl let us come in for happy hour. They had entertainment and cocktails. They had chips and salsa, beer, wine, strawberries, and dates. That was so nice. The staff was all very polite; they smile and say hi. I can't remember, but they have a big variety of activities. I know they have bingo and different outings to go out to eat, shopping, and to casinos. I already have recommended them to a senior league.

Independent Living Reviews for The Wyngate Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of The Wyngate Senior Living Community

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About The Wyngate Senior Living Community

The Wyngate Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Lima, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Wyngate Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Wyngate Senior Living Community