Altercare of Nobles Pond

Reviews of Altercare of Nobles Pond

Nursing Home Reviews for Altercare of Nobles Pond

August 02, 2017

By Mothers advocate

I am glad my mom is of sound mind and can communicate. The care is subpar and we have had many issues including, laying in feces and urine, not being wiped, aide tried to pull her up by waistline on pjs instead of using a gait belt, didn't roll her every 2 hrs, ridiculous response times to call light. So bad that my mom used her cell phone to call the front desk and ask someone to please come help her instead of turning off call light and not come back for what she needed. I am losing sleep because of this place.

November 08, 2016

By Kmars25

My family is on day 5 of dealing with this facility after my grandmother was brought here after back surgery. So far we have dealt with missing clothing, unsanitary bathrooms, a fall from bed and inappropriate staff talking about and mocking the residents within ear shot. My grandmother is in for "rehab" which this facility provides 30 minutes a day which is doing nothing for her and appears to be totally stunting her recovery. She has fallen out of bed and it is unclear how long she was there until staff came to get her.After having an accident she was mocked by the staff, her sheets were not changed only the pads and she was left to stay in the soiled sheets. As most families are extremely anxious of having to put a loved one in this type of facility Altercare is a prime example of why people are apprehensive. The care they have provided in this short time for my family member is the type of care that people are horrified to hear of yet unfortunately do ocurr at places namely Nobles Pond. My family will be pulling her out as soon as possible and getting home care. This facility is what people fear for their loved ones please steer clear

October 25, 2012

By Bosco1

Altercare of Nobles Pond has served my mother and grandmother well. The staff is very friendly and helpful, both to visitors and to patients, as are the doctors and/or who are also very knowledgeable. If there is a subject or issue that you feel you or your loved one needs further assistance with, the staff is very receptive and willing to investigate and/or research the matter further. Although my grandmother is no longer at the facility (she has since passed), my mother is still a resident and requires significant care. The staff has familiarized themselves with my mother's specific needs (she has Multiple Sclerosis) and taken steps to make my mother's stay more comfortable. The facility is very clean every time I visit (daily and at various times of day). The staff always tries to incorporate everyone into any activity or entertainment that is going on. The facility also plans themed birthday parties for the patients, going so far as to bring in outside entertainment for the festivities. There really seems to be a sense of community. There are both long-term and short-term wings to the building, providing care to patients requiring extended stays or those requiring only a bit of time for rehabilitation. I would recommend this facility to anyone requiring care for themselves or for a family member.

Services and Amenities of Altercare of Nobles Pond

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Altercare of Nobles Pond

Altercare of Nobles Pond is a senior living provider in Canton, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Altercare of Nobles Pond for more details on services and rates.

Map of Altercare of Nobles Pond