College Pines Health and Rehab Center Valdese, NC

Nursing Home Reviews for College Pines Health and Rehab Center

December 25, 2016

By Suzintx

Other

My father in law was in this facility shortly before he died. He was transferred to this facility from Mission Hospital and on the first day they failed to feed him. He was somehow left off of the cafeteria list and was not fed. We came to visit him one day and his socks were saturated in urine from an accident that he had earlier in the day. We had brought him a whole bag of brand new socks so there was no excuse for leaving him in filth. The staff was indifferent. I felt like there was something wrong with him several days before he was finally sent to the hospital. He ultimately died of a kidney infection that led to sepsis. I would not recommend this facility.

September 16, 2015

By Mgibbs

My father passed away after being in this facility. He contracted MRSA and pneumonia while staying here. I was not impressed with the staff or cleanliness. Do your relatives a favor and DONT put them in College Pines.

June 05, 2015

By Sallie2

The main reason why I went to College Pines Health and Rehab was that it was close. I had been in there for a month. The food was very good.

About College Pines Health and Rehab Center

College Pines Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Valdese, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact College Pines Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of College Pines Health and Rehab Center