Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center

February 13, 2016

By Unhappy517

Bayview was terrible! My grandfather was recommended to go there for rehabilitation from the hospital after falling and breaking his hip. They were rude to my grandmother, failed to keep my grandfather changed and clean and hid that he had a wound that was open and not healing. Then they took him to an outside doctors office without notifying anyone that he was being taken! Terrible experience and I would NEVER let a loved one stay at this place. Be aware!

May 15, 2015

I didn’t like Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center because it seemed that the nurses didn’t believe my mother-in-law when she said this or that. She had a pretty bad cough of phlegm before they believed she was sick. She woke up one time; somebody was eating her food, and somebody was going through her bag.

Services and Amenities of Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center

Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in New Bern, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bayview Nursing & Rehab Center