Twelve Oaks

Reviews of Twelve Oaks

Assisted Living Reviews for Twelve Oaks

September 29, 2015

By The Pruitt Family

My mother has lived at Twelve Oaks a little over 2 yrs. and has loved it since the first day. I volunteer at Bingo each Friday with Anna B., their activity director. What a rewarding experience this has been for me. I'm thankful for places like Twelve Oaks when our loved ones are no longer able to live alone.

September 23, 2015

By Phillips family

We were pleased with the care Daddy received at Twelve Oaks in Mount Airy. He was in the memory care unit, and although he had his bad times, he also joked around and sang to his care givers. The staff were wonderful to him and truly care for his well being. Thank you for doing for Daddy what we could no longer do. You truly revealed your love and care when he passed away earlier this month.

September 23, 2015

By Sheldons

Our friend who was kicked out of other facilities that said they could manage the aggressive behaviors that sometimes are part of Alzheimer's/dementia found a home at Twelve Oaks! The staff at this facility are caring and know how to diffuse behaviors that sometimes interrupt his care. When we visit he and his room is clean without odor. We are amazed that the staff involve him in activities even though he is not responsive to his environment.

Photos of Twelve Oaks

Services and Amenities of Twelve Oaks

About Twelve Oaks

Our community offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our community also offers a memory care unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Map of Twelve Oaks