Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville

Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville

Assisted Living Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville

August 02, 2011

Two years ago after a stroke in the summer I knew it was time to find some help and I could'nt live on my own anymore. Im so thankful for everything I have here, from physical activities to games like bingo to keep your nogin going. I almost feel spoiled being treated by people soo loving and nice. Its almost unrealistic how they have daily community events and see my buddies. Coming from a Vietnam veteran I dont get to see friends often until I came here. I also like the young bands and local musicans. I also enjoy the bible groups too, its good to always keep religion in mind and keep the faith. The best part is I always feel like I am back at my home in North Carolina except I am being served 24/7 by all these professional people, nothing like living in my home in NC. I think out of all the vets I knew from the war that lived, I recieved the best care and best after life due to assisted living.

Costs for Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: Licensed through Dept of Social Services

About Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville, a premier senior living community situated in an idyllic rural setting outside the farming community of Hillsville. Our community provides comprehensive services for residents in a caring and home-like atmosphere. That homey setting is experienced as you enter and relax in front of the elegant brick hearth. Our community has served generations of local Hillsville citizens and we take pride in our community atmosphere.

Our award-winning community features a variety of amenities to ensure our residents are comfortable, happy and healthy. Our full-time activities director coordinates daily activities, trips and social programs. Residents enjoy private or companion suites with a private bath and their pets are welcome too! Our transportation service ensures residents can get to their important appointments. With no entrance fees, enjoying life at Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville is an affordable option. We believe in personal and dignified care which is why team members are on-site 24 hours a day and we develop an individualized care plan for each resident. We understand that everyone has unique needs and we tailor services to our residents, such as medication management and assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and grooming.

Among the most distinctive features is our signature Sweet Memories program, which received a best practice award from the Virginia Assisted Living Association. It's specifically designed for those experiencing memory loss, Alzheimer's or dementia. The attentive and experienced caregivers provide compassionate care to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! With a variety of living options, you'll be sure to feel right at home. Explore Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville further and schedule a tour today.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living at Hillsville