Mint Hill Senior Living

Reviews of Mint Hill Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Mint Hill Senior Living

August 23, 2012

By unreplaced

From mid-2009 until late 2010, I volunteered weekly at Lawyer's Glen. I often helped take residents to and from various activities throughout the facility, and spent time with residents on the dementia wing. Throughout my time there, all of the residents were taken care of, well food, and generally happy, or at least as happy as could be given the circumstances. The facility certainly seemed up to snuff compared to a few others I have volunteered at since. The one problem I had with Lawyer's Glen, however, is a problem with any sort of nursing/assisted living home. The dementia wing, while locked off for resident protection, is a lonely hall not unlike something you might find in an asylum. While there would always be several nurses buzzing about when I was there, most of the residents were left to themselves. I feel those are the people who need company the most.

Services and Amenities of Mint Hill Senior Living

• Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

• State Licenses: HAL-060-136

About Mint Hill Senior Living

Mint Hill Senior Living is a senior living provider in Mint Hill, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Mint Hill Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mint Hill Senior Living