Heath House

Reviews of Heath House

Assisted Living Reviews for Heath House

May 24, 2015

By surprisedvisitor

I have had my loved one there for three months and was surprised to realize that the activities listed on the calendar are not being carried out like they should be. The residents will tell you they are bored most of the time. Even though field trips are listed on the calendar very few residents ever get to go, only a selected few. The rooms are not cleaned very well and have a smell sometimes when I visit. There is also no place to sit and visit except their rooms. It is not becoming of visitors. There is an on-site salon that does a great job considering their small area. I just wish they could offer more for these older residents.

October 29, 2012

By Mykel3475

I have been visiting my aunt Mary at the Heath House for a number of years, and the level of service and care is very good. They provide exceptional care, and are always very warm and kind. The place is always very neat and clean and they have went out of their way several times to make sure everything was ok with aunt Mary. The staff knows everyone by name, even the family members and they are very professional while keeping a warm and kind attitude. They provide an array of activities to keep their clients occupied and happy. The rooms are decent size and they even have on site hair stylist that come in to do the client's hair. I would recommend the Heath House to anyone that is seeking an assisted living facility for one of their loved ones. I myself, nor my family have ever had any problems with the Heath House, and any concerns we may have had were dealt with very quickly and we saw almost instant results.

Photos of Heath House

Services and Amenities of Heath House

• Pharma

About Heath House

Our community offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Map of Heath House