Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

August 27, 2019

By Paula

Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills was very nice. The staff was very helpful and very good at their job. The home there was very nice, but they didn't have all the levels of care. The dining area was very nice. They have a pool and exercise classes, and it's in a very nice location.

Thank you for sharing your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again soon, please let us know if you need anything.

July 19, 2019

By BilllW

Excellent facility, independent living suits me well. Food (one meal per day) is very good and a nice variety. People are friendly and welcoming. I attend meetings (Bible Study, Computer Club, singing group, and excursions). Homes are clean and tidy (maintained by cleaning by staff every two weeks). Entertainment is provided weekly, and is enjoyable. Overall, I am very pleased with my living at Heritage Hills.

Bill, your satisfaction is our top priority and we're happy to hear you are having a positive experience! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and want you to know that you can reach out to us at any time, we are here for you. If there's anything we can do for you please let us know, we are happy to help!

February 19, 2019

By priyam

My mother lived here for a handful of years. Right after Christmas she fell in one of the bathrooms. The emergency button did not work. So she had to crawl to her bedroom with a broken leg to get to her cell phone. I contacted the ED and he did some testing and told us that everything worked fine. My brother went to the house and proved that one of the buttons did not work. We have requested several times to have documentation around testing and maintenance and no one has provided us with this information. I have reached out to the Corporate office as well, I talked to one person there and have never heard back. Other residents of this property have also had issues with the emergency response system. Do not live here. It is not safe and the people running the property do not care about the residents.

Hi Priya, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience & thank you for leaving your feedback. Pacifica strives to create a lifestyle of independence, security, and peace of mind for each individual and their family. We do what we love and what we truly believe in ? provide compassionate, personalized care services that ensure dignity and respect.

December 23, 2018

By nanndan

We've been here 2 months and love it! The people who work here are the best and most helpful in anything that come about. The individual cottages are so comfortable and roomy. Santa even found our cottage this week and what a surprise. Would highly recommend this community to anyone who's looking to downsize.

Thank you for your positive review. We are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. Thank you very much, we hope you have a wonderful day!

May 07, 2018

By JanJJ

I like the separate houses with garages, the close proximity of hospitals, doctors, airport and cultural opportunities. The staff is very capable and caring. We love it here!

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and support staff!! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

August 21, 2017

By Helen

I thought Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills was very well maintained, and the community was very quiet. They seemed to have staff who organized activities for them, which impressed me. A couple of the residential units had been turned over, one to stained glass making, and another to woodworking, which I thought was very generous of them rather than renting those units. There was a meal plan option for dinners, but I was not impressed with their dining room. The woman who took me around was very informative and very friendly. I saw a stand-alone unit with two bedrooms, two baths, a small kitchen, dining room, and living room. Some of the units also had decks on the back and some had access to their own gardens; it depends on where the room is located and what people before have done to each unit.

Helen, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. Your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.

October 28, 2015

By Sten

In Pacifica Senior Living, we were very pleased with everything there. In fact, I think it is my wife's No. 1 preference. However, they didn't have assisted living, which was a major drawback. Otherwise, everything was nice. They had a central clubhouse with an activity room, library, computer room, and excellent dining hall. We were served outstanding dinner there. We want to be in a separate home, and they did have homes there, so that was very positive.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

June 08, 2015

By Beth37

Heritage Hills has a beautiful location. The people seemed to be a little younger than those in the other facility I visited. They take residents to concerts and plays in the area. They only offered one meal a day which was the evening meal. The dining room was very attractive. They were very nice to me. The cottages were beautifully appointed.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Vista. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring.

January 21, 2014

By Bernardino2

I have only been in Heritage Hills for six days. I chose this facility because of the people and their friendliness. Also they allowed me to bring my dog. I got a free-standing cottage, which has a one bedroom and a bathroom. They're all recently painted. I've also got my own drive-in garage with a door closer and a laundry room with washer and driver. It's pretty neat. The staff is excellent. They are caring people and overseeing me and my well-being. If I have a need, I can call them and they would come and help me with it. They also care for my dog as much as I do.

Thank you for your review.

September 26, 2013

By Geraldine6

My husband and I move in to Heritage Hills and everything is fine. They have a lot to offer. They go to the apple festival. They go to waterfalls. They take trips and they go to theaters. We have one meal a day and the food is very good. We have an individual home and it is nice. We have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen with dining area, a full size garage, a sunroom and a deck and a little backyard. The staff is so kind and helpful. They never deny us of anything that we ask. They even allow our dog to live with us.

Thank you for your review.

August 24, 2013

By Lydia4

Heritage Hills seemed good in the sense that the people in the facility seemed to be as active as possible. The staff seemed fine. We saw several activities, but I don't remember what they were.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, we are now under new management and invite you back for a tour. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

Memory Care Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

They conduct on-going monthly training above the state required.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

55 and up

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We have Pisgah National Forest as well as many restaurants and shopping places in downtown Hendersonville.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills has organized?

They had lunch at Stoney Knob Café and did a tour of the Historic Vance Birthplace.

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills offer to independent living residents?

We offer transportation to grocery stores and to doctors appointments on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We offer a variety of different meal choices.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a Clubhouse that offers a media room, large library, lounge area, and a billiards room.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills offer to independent living residents?

We offer pendants and we have emergency buttons in each restroom that contacts 911.

If Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have a walking path through the middle of the community.

Does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Staff is based on acuity of residents in house. Average range for memory care is 1:5

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We offer a full time activity program including outings and scenic drives.

We assess upon move in and continually as health needs change

What techniques does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Music therapy

How does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

We will communicate with families anytime their is a health or behavioral change

Describe the neighborhood around Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Nestled in a wooded area just 4 miles outside of Ashville, NC.

Is Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Yes, we work with two area hospitals and there is a skilled nursing adjacent to our community.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

• Detached Homes

• State Licenses: HAL-045-123

About Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Welcome to Heritage Hills, an elegantly appointed senior living community that elevates Independent Living and Memory Care to a new standard of excellence.

Offering affordable fees for our Independent Living, which offers 97 private homes and our Legacies™ Memory Care program for those who are diagnosed with memory impairment.

Heritage Hills just may be the best value in luxury senior living in the area. Rich with amenities and services, Heritage Hills welcomes residents to enjoy a worry-free lifestyle that beautifully balances independence and support. As a resident, you will enjoy the convenience of living in your own private one or two-bedroom home with attached single car garage, 7 meals per week in our restaurant-style dining room, bi-weekly housekeeping, all utilities, cable tv and transportation services, full time activities program in our beautiful recreation center.

Hospitality and wellness are key components to life at Heritage Hills. Heritage Hills has a variety of floor plans to offer you. You can be assured that your loved one is safe in our carefully monitored Memory Care community. Our residents in Independent Living will have access to many amenities such as a Craft House, Woodworking shop, library as well as computer lab. We offer physical therapy on site and they accept most insurance plans.

Conveniently located, Heritage Hills is close to shopping, healthcare services, religious services and cultural and educational opportunities.

At Heritage Hills, it’s a new day!

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills