Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Offers Independent Living and Memory Care

3200 Heritage Circle, Hendersonville, NC 28791
Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 10 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

July 28, 2021

By Cros

Since my wife and I moved here 4/1/2021 we have nothing but the best of care and professional courtesies extended to us. At every level here in Hendersonville, they are nothing but great people helpful and willing to go the extra mile for you as a member of the community. The maintenance crew is top notch, if you have an issue they are there to get it corrected. The staff makes themselves available and are willing to answers questions you may have. Always on top of the pulse of the community and there for us. I have recommended this facility to many of my friends looking for a place to live. This community is lead by very good people who care about the members of the community

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Heritage Hills, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

July 28, 2021

By Dick

We have been official residents of Heritage Hills for only 3 weeks, but have been experiencing their wonderful service and over-the-top advice and friendship for the past 4 months. The staff at all levels is very responsive and caring when dealing with our needs, concerns and questions as we move into this new stage in our lives. The residents we have met have been extremely friendly, while also giving us "room" to move into our new home in our own way. Having individual homes like we do here with all maintenance, utilities, and TV service provided... plus a delicious meal each day in a comfortable dining venue-- well, it brings us joy and hopes for our future at Heritage Hills.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Heritage Hills, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

January 25, 2021

By Kirby

We've been twice to Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. We're moving in. We liked the setup, we liked the fact that all of the units were independent homes with yards and a garage. We liked the fact that there was no entrance fee, no upfront fee that needed to be paid, so it's virtually like a lease option, or a rental, and that fits our financial situation much better. We liked the people that we met there, they were all really, really nice, and met some of the tenants, and they really enjoyed it, and we liked some of the amenities. They pay for all of your utilities except the internet, and they provide a substantial meal every day. They have activities, a craft house, a woodworking house, a place you can exercise, all of the things that we were looking for.

Kirby, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

July 04, 2020

By Robin

The services are good. The food varies from good to fail. I think you try hard—it must be difficult.

Dear Robin, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. Please feel free reach out with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right and continue an open line of communication.

July 03, 2020

By Baxter

Our local manager and staff are great and take good care of us.

June 24, 2020

By B.K.

Moved here from Florida, and I'm so happy I picked Heritage Hills. Love my new home!

June 03, 2020

By Paul

Dad passed away but lived at Heritage Hills for years. The staff took such good care of us while we were in town. Dad liked it here and I can see why.

February 06, 2020

By Steve & Burma

Great neighborhood! Friendly staff and residents who are caring and very helpful. Access to clubhouse, dining room and activities is very easy. There are many activities, get-togethers, and road trips each month. There is a very nice walking trail and pets are welcomed and known by name by the staff and neighbors. Great chef! Delicious meals!

Hi Steve & Burma, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

August 27, 2019

By Paula

Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills was very nice. The staff was very helpful and very good at their job. The home there was very nice, but they didn't have all the levels of care. The dining area was very nice. They have a pool and exercise classes, and it's in a very nice location.

Thank you for sharing your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again soon, please let us know if you need anything.

July 19, 2019

By BilllW

Excellent facility, independent living suits me well. Food (one meal per day) is very good and a nice variety. People are friendly and welcoming. I attend meetings (Bible Study, Computer Club, singing group, and excursions). Homes are clean and tidy (maintained by cleaning by staff every two weeks). Entertainment is provided weekly, and is enjoyable. Overall, I am very pleased with my living at Heritage Hills.

Bill, your satisfaction is our top priority and we're happy to hear you are having a positive experience! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and want you to know that you can reach out to us at any time, we are here for you. If there's anything we can do for you please let us know, we are happy to help!

February 19, 2019

By priyam

My mother lived here for a handful of years. Right after Christmas she fell in one of the bathrooms. The emergency button did not work. So she had to crawl to her bedroom with a broken leg to get to her cell phone. I contacted the ED and he did some testing and told us that everything worked fine. My brother went to the house and proved that one of the buttons did not work. We have requested several times to have documentation around testing and maintenance and no one has provided us with this information. I have reached out to the Corporate office as well, I talked to one person there and have never heard back. Other residents of this property have also had issues with the emergency response system. Do not live here. It is not safe and the people running the property do not care about the residents.

Hi Priya, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience & thank you for leaving your feedback. Pacifica strives to create a lifestyle of independence, security, and peace of mind for each individual and their family. We do what we love and what we truly believe in ? provide compassionate, personalized care services that ensure dignity and respect.

December 23, 2018

By nanndan

We've been here 2 months and love it! The people who work here are the best and most helpful in anything that come about. The individual cottages are so comfortable and roomy. Santa even found our cottage this week and what a surprise. Would highly recommend this community to anyone who's looking to downsize.

Thank you for your positive review. We are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. Thank you very much, we hope you have a wonderful day!

May 07, 2018

By JanJJ

I like the separate houses with garages, the close proximity of hospitals, doctors, airport and cultural opportunities. The staff is very capable and caring. We love it here!

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and support staff!! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

August 21, 2017

By Helen

I thought Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills was very well maintained, and the community was very quiet. They seemed to have staff who organized activities for them, which impressed me. A couple of the residential units had been turned over, one to stained glass making, and another to woodworking, which I thought was very generous of them rather than renting those units. There was a meal plan option for dinners, but I was not impressed with their dining room. The woman who took me around was very informative and very friendly. I saw a stand-alone unit with two bedrooms, two baths, a small kitchen, dining room, and living room. Some of the units also had decks on the back and some had access to their own gardens; it depends on where the room is located and what people before have done to each unit.

Helen, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. Your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.

October 28, 2015

By Sten

In Pacifica Senior Living, we were very pleased with everything there. In fact, I think it is my wife's No. 1 preference. However, they didn't have assisted living, which was a major drawback. Otherwise, everything was nice. They had a central clubhouse with an activity room, library, computer room, and excellent dining hall. We were served outstanding dinner there. We want to be in a separate home, and they did have homes there, so that was very positive.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

June 08, 2015

By Beth37

Heritage Hills has a beautiful location. The people seemed to be a little younger than those in the other facility I visited. They take residents to concerts and plays in the area. They only offered one meal a day which was the evening meal. The dining room was very attractive. They were very nice to me. The cottages were beautifully appointed.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Vista. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring.

January 21, 2014

By Bernardino2

I have only been in Heritage Hills for six days. I chose this facility because of the people and their friendliness. Also they allowed me to bring my dog. I got a free-standing cottage, which has a one bedroom and a bathroom. They're all recently painted. I've also got my own drive-in garage with a door closer and a laundry room with washer and driver. It's pretty neat. The staff is excellent. They are caring people and overseeing me and my well-being. If I have a need, I can call them and they would come and help me with it. They also care for my dog as much as I do.

Thank you for your review.

September 26, 2013

By Geraldine6

My husband and I move in to Heritage Hills and everything is fine. They have a lot to offer. They go to the apple festival. They go to waterfalls. They take trips and they go to theaters. We have one meal a day and the food is very good. We have an individual home and it is nice. We have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen with dining area, a full size garage, a sunroom and a deck and a little backyard. The staff is so kind and helpful. They never deny us of anything that we ask. They even allow our dog to live with us.

Thank you for your review.

August 24, 2013

By Lydia4

Heritage Hills seemed good in the sense that the people in the facility seemed to be as active as possible. The staff seemed fine. We saw several activities, but I don't remember what they were.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, we are now under new management and invite you back for a tour. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

Memory Care Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

They conduct on-going monthly training above the state required.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

55 and up

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We have Pisgah National Forest as well as many restaurants and shopping places in downtown Hendersonville.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills has organized?

They had lunch at Stoney Knob Café and did a tour of the Historic Vance Birthplace.

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills offer to independent living residents?

We offer transportation to grocery stores and to doctors appointments on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We offer a variety of different meal choices.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a Clubhouse that offers a media room, large library, lounge area, and a billiards room.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills offer to independent living residents?

We offer pendants and we have emergency buttons in each restroom that contacts 911.

If Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have a walking path through the middle of the community.

Does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Staff is based on acuity of residents in house. Average range for memory care is 1:8.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We offer a full time activity program including outings and scenic drives.

We assess upon move in and continually as health needs change

What techniques does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Music therapy

How does Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

We will communicate with families anytime their is a health or behavioral change

Describe the neighborhood around Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Nestled in a wooded area just 4 miles outside of Ashville, NC.

Is Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Yes, we work with two area hospitals and there is a skilled nursing adjacent to our community.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

• Detached Homes

• State Licenses: HAL-045-123

About Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills is a senior living community that offers independent living and memory care programs. Residences are spacious and include private one-bedroom or two-bedroom homes with an attached single car garage, 7 meals per week in a restaurant-style dining room, bi-weekly housekeeping, all utilities, cable tv and transportation services. Residents of the memory care program are carefully monitored for their and their family members' peace of mind. Residents in independent living have access to many amenities such as a Craft House, woodworking shop, library, and computer lab. Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills also offers physical therapy on-site and accepts most insurance plans. The facility is conveniently located close to shopping, healthcare services, religious services, and cultural opportunities.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills