ParentCare Assisted Living
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for ParentCare Assisted Living
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of ParentCare Assisted Living
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Respite Care
- State Licenses: FCL-092-277
About ParentCare Assisted Living
We are Driven by Values
ParentCare Assisted Living is a small family care home and serves only six residents or less per house at a time.
ParentCare Assisted Living Vision is to Care for every Senior like our parent.
Based on Individual choices and needs, We offer personalized Senior care for each and every one of our residents with a commitment of “Care first and everything next” in a safe home environment.
All our staff is well-trained and certified caregivers. We provide one professional caregiver to every three residents in our Assisted Living community.
We strongly believe that our seniors deserve the best Senior Care and we are blessed to take care of them by giving them their well-deserved personal attention, dignity, integrity, independence, and best possible lifestyle.Services & Amenities
- 24/7 staffing and personal Assistance
- Health monitoring
- Medication Management
- Nurse availability: On-Call 24/7. Registered Nurse evaluations every 3 months
- On-site medical visits: Geriatric physician, Physical Therapist, Podiatrist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist
- Private/Semi-Private Rooms (Furnished/Unfurnished)
- All levels of personal care
- Daily meal preparation (3 meals per day plus snacks – special dietary needs will be met )
- Daily Activities including health, exercise, social and leisure
- All Utilities except private phone
What Makes Us Special
From the Managing Director: "Growing up, treating elders with dignity and respect was ingrained in me. Our culture reveres the elderly. They take care of us when we are small and we do the same for them as they age. It is a beautiful way to show our love and gratitude for what they have given us, especially when it comes to our parents. It is my passion to bring this philosophy and deep respect of the elderly to our home here in Raleigh. It is our commitment to treat each of our residents exactly like we treat our parents and we will not compromise on care. Ever."Get Costs