Gabriel Manor

Reviews of Gabriel Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Gabriel Manor

August 16, 2015

By Tim34

I visited Gabriel Manor for my grandmother. I visited and spoke with them. My grandmother’s youngest brother is a resident there. He has Alzheimer's. The facility is clean. Everybody is very polite. That’s the one I want to put my grandmother in.

April 07, 2015

Gabriel Manor was new and nice, and I like it. I like their rooms. I like their shared rooms. It’s not side by side; it’s like a T-shape so it’s a resident would have a room to themselves and they have TV already installed. It was just a very nice facility.

Costs for Gabriel Manor

• Licenses: Adult Care Home
  • State Licenses: HAL-051-048

About Gabriel Manor

GABRIEL MANOR ASSISTED LIVING AND MEMORY CARE

Established in 2013, Gabriel Manor Assisted Living Center is conveniently located just off State Route 42 and U.S. Route 70, less than 10 minutes from I-40. Clayton, North Carolina is 15 minutes southeast of Raleigh and offers a peaceful country setting within minutes of a large city.

Gabriel Manor is an assisted living and memory care community in which you or your loved one preserve your quality of life with integrity and dignity. Gabriel Manor believes an enriched life keeps minds and bodies active. You can maintain your independence while receiving the help you need and age gracefully and have fun along with way. Our commitment and philosophy of family values and providing a home-like environment will enable you to have a continued secure and safe place in which to live. We offer a well-trained, 24-hour staff, medication management, appointment transportation and assistance with personal care.

We have the compassion, experience, expertise, skills, and programs to provide the quality care that results in the best possible quality of life. Please give us a call to schedule a tour to see for yourself just what makes Gabriel Manor so special.

Memory Care

Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia can be overwhelming and scary for both patients and their families. Families have important questions and concerns: How will the disease progress? What changes can I expect to see in my loved one? How do I know when I need to seek help in my loved one’s care? How do we transition him or her from home to a skilled care setting? How will he or she be supported emotionally? How will I know my loved one is safe and secure?

We can address these concerns and many more. Saber’s highly trained and experienced professionals have the expertise, patience and compassion to understand the complex needs of dementia patients – and their loved ones. We know these conditions affect the whole family and work closely with all involved to address the needs and concerns of all parties.

Saber creates memory care environments and services specifically designed to meet the many challenges and needs of those suffering from memory-related disease. Key to our care plan is providing meaningful activities for our patients. Every event, every interaction, every procedure is an opportunity to provide an enriching, connective activity. It might be an outing, a backrub, a dance or a meal. Whatever it is, the principles involved always involve being flexible and focusing on the person's individual capabilities and level of functional ability.

Our expert staff is trained to deliver these memory care services in a professional, compassionate manner. Saber’s professional memory care nurses, physicians, therapists and other team members address each patient’s needs with medical expertise and warm, supportive care.

Each of our memory care team members receives intensive, interactive education on the following topics to ensure the best care for patients:

• Overview and understanding of the progression of Alzheimer's disease
  • Person-centered care
  • Communication techniques
  • Addressing challenging behaviors to maintain a safe, relaxed and comfortable living environment
  • Working as a team with families
  • Providing meaningful activities

Finally, we offer open living spaces and secured outdoor areas that make it safe and inviting for memory care residents. Our goal is to make our space feel like home and provide a relaxing, familiar and comfortable environment.

Thank you for your interest at Gabriel Manor Assisted Living and Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Conveniently located in the southern area of the Triangle just off highway 42 with access from highway 70 and Interstate 40

Map of Gabriel Manor