Fleshers Fairview Health Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Fleshers Fairview Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Fleshers Fairview Health Care

March 31, 2014

By Jewel2

The quality of care is great. The staff is trully compassionate and my every need is promptly addressed.

March 24, 2014

By Rachel11

Flesher’s is very good. I have no complaint about the way my mother-in-law is being taken care of. I would definitely recommend them.

March 12, 2014

They are very helpful to any questions or concern that I may have on behalf of my mother. They treat their residents as if they are Queens and Kings.

Photos of Fleshers Fairview Health Care

Services and Amenities of Fleshers Fairview Health Care

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Minimum Age: 55+ Age Minimum
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Fleshers Fairview Health Care

Our Health Care Center provides the best in recovery, rehabilitative and extended care. Under the supervision of registered nurses (RN’s) and in cooperation with each resident’s physician and family, a care plan guides each resident’s care. A comprehensive in-house program of rehabilitative services is staffed full time with physical, occupational, rehabilitation and speech therapists. Our on-site pharmacy, under the direction of a registered pharmacist ensures that prescriptions are filled promptly. Social workers and activity professionals work to make each resident as happy and content as possible, with opportunities to participate in stimulation, therapeutic activities and community life.

Map of Fleshers Fairview Health Care