Absolut At Orchard Park

Reviews of Absolut At Orchard Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Absolut At Orchard Park

December 27, 2011

By John C1

This facility took upmost care of their residents and always placed their needs first. One of their greatest features, is that they had two facilities, one assisted living, and one nursing home, the two being located just across the street from each other. I've had the displeasure of knowing people who get calls in the middle of the night from assisted living facilites letting them know their loved one is being sent to the hospital and they need to be there with them. With Absolute Care, should something happen to your family member in the assisted living homes, they are simply brought across the street for their necessary treatment. It certainly makes everything much easier on the family, and I imagine it is better for the patient.

June 23, 2011

By SlipBlai

The care that my grandmother received at Absolut Care was top notch. When we toured the facility, it was clean and the staff did everything possible to be friendly and make my grandmother feel comfortable. Because this was such a difficult decision, our family wanted to be sure that my grandma's needs were best taken care of and we chose the "family" at Absolut Care because of the sincerity of the staff and fact that they took the time to answer all of our questions. It didn't just feel like a typical hospital or nursing home facility. It felt like my grandma would be able to maintain a similar standard of living while being looked after and helped out when she is in need. The staff was sensitive to my grandma's needs, yet let her attempt to do many things on her own without being too intrusive or overprotective.

Services and Amenities of Absolut At Orchard Park

Types of care

• Memory Care

About Absolut At Orchard Park

Absolut At Orchard Park is a senior living provider in Orchard Park, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Absolut At Orchard Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Absolut At Orchard Park