Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

Reviews of Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

Nursing Home Reviews for Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

June 19, 2013

By Carolyn9

I've talked with my cousins about Schofield Residence Nursing Home as my aunt was there a couple of years ago and they were very pleased with everything they did. My father and I went over to the place and talked with them. We are very happy with the visit. The people that are working there are very pleasant. They seemed to always have a smile on their face and you can tell from the body language that they enjoy being there. They were having lunch when we went to visit, so went to the cafeteria and we saw the place they were serving and the food was very good. They gave us a list with all the activities and everybody is included in the activity, not just the people that are in better shape. We are going to be able to do some voluntary work when we go to visit her, so we are looking forward to that as well.

About Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program is a senior living provider in Kenmore, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program for more details on services and rates.

Map of Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program