Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

Reviews of Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

Nursing Home Reviews for Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

December 11, 2014

By Henry16

My wife went to Schofield Residences Nursing Facility. She liked it there. They had the same people every day. If they were different people, they were doing the same thing, and they all worked together. She knew all the people because it was the same group all the time. She was there for 23 or 24 days. The food was good. The rooms were adequate. They were about the same and were just laid out just a little differently. They had more modern televisions. They had the same kind of set-up. They went to rehab, and in their rehab, they had the same people all of the time. You'd know them by name, and they were really friendly. The aides were a lot nicer. They had activities. You could go down and play pinochle and bingo. You could go down to the dining room or stay in your room. They had a lot more going on. They had people came in like group bands and stuff. I thought it was a good facility. There, you could control your food easier. They could change your food in a heartbeat. They were much more efficient than the other she was in. If you needed something, they were there. They did a good job.

June 19, 2013

By Carolyn9

I've talked with my cousins about Schofield Residence Nursing Home as my aunt was there a couple of years ago and they were very pleased with everything they did. My father and I went over to the place and talked with them. We are very happy with the visit. The people that are working there are very pleasant. They seemed to always have a smile on their face and you can tell from the body language that they enjoy being there. They were having lunch when we went to visit, so went to the cafeteria and we saw the place they were serving and the food was very good. They gave us a list with all the activities and everybody is included in the activity, not just the people that are in better shape. We are going to be able to do some voluntary work when we go to visit her, so we are looking forward to that as well.

Services and Amenities of Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program

Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program is a senior living provider in Kenmore, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program for more details on services and rates.

Map of Schofield Adult Day Health Care Program